how do i feel fear again

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
become so anhedonic. i have 2k word essay due tmmrw( started 10pm, 4am rn but i sleep late naturally anyways) but im not stressed at all and feel i should be able to do good and complete it in time. even in off chance i dont ill only lose 5% by submitting a day late. coz i dont fear my procrastination and adhd is rlly bad, i have no incentive/passion to start early. same with life, i dont rlly get the pursuit of most things like status, fame. its hedonic and temporary pleasure after u attain it. what is meaning of life lol. perhaps the lack of meaning is what makes it special. any1 similar, know what to do bout this?

also forcing discipline is cope imo, those ppl with passion, study in flow state for 2hrs will outperform inefficient 5hr study of some1 who forces themself the material

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
become so anhedonic. i have 2k word essay due tmmrw( started 10pm, 4am rn but i sleep late naturally anyways) but im not stressed at all and feel i should be able to do good and complete it in time. even in off chance i dont ill only lose 5% by submitting a day late. coz i dont fear my procrastination and adhd is rlly bad, i have no incentive/passion to start early. same with life, i dont rlly get the pursuit of most things like status, fame. its hedonic and temporary pleasure after u attain it. what is meaning of life lol. perhaps the lack of meaning is what makes it special. any1 similar, know what to do bout this?

also forcing discipline is cope imo, those ppl with passion, study in flow state for 2hrs will outperform inefficient 5hr study of some1 who forces themself the material
Wow bro when you turn it in late you lose 5%

And you're not worried about turning it in late? That's crazy

What a stoic fucking gigachad am I right fellas? God damn this guy really doesn't give a damn!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 26640
take a very small/short knife and stab ur thigh
10/10 but make sure to disinfect it b4 hand

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

What a stoic fucking gigachad am I right fellas? God damn this guy really doesn't give a damn!
18180.jpg

"Harry Squatter" The boy who lifted.​

true, i sound like a bit of a fag here ngl lol, i didnt mean to come off like that tho, im just a MOUSE
15854.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
u probably got vaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854