How do I find a good barber

G

Gesallestein

Iron
I've been going to this place called like 'final cuts barber shop' and brooooo they keep giving me edgar cuts and thats not what i asked for and its always assymetrical n shit and the reviews on their store r also horrible. How do i find a better place to go to? Do I go off of google reviews or should I ask around?

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Ask some people on the street which have a nice cut and ask them where they go cut their hair

Always check for reviews online and the higher the number of reviews the more popular

• +1
Reactions: Gesallestein and qazw
yourself , finding a good barber is harder than finding gigachad irl

also reviews are always most likely from customers that leave 5 stars reviews just because the barber was nice jfl at normies without counting the ones that might be fake , useless stat

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
step 1: search for barber on google maps
step 2: check if they have insta or any social media where they post pictures (if not then skip)
step 3: check the social media if they have good haircuts and haircuts that u want

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I got the worst haircut... Legit can't find any affordable good barbers... The good ones cost $$

ask guys with good cuts and check social media profile of the barbershop

I've been going to this place called like 'final cuts barber shop' and brooooo they keep giving me edgar cuts and thats not what i asked for and its always assymetrical n shit and the reviews on their store r also horrible. How do i find a better place to go to? Do I go off of google reviews or should I ask around?
Go to Russia.

Hair is lowkey cope just buzz

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
All above advice is pretty shit, if you want a good haircut go to a salon.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
when I move to a new country or city I just look on instagram for one. That’s how I found my barber this time and I keep going back to him

• +1
Reactions: Gesallestein