How do I find my ex-GF?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
She's a korean bitch, 5ft tall, ginger hair, extremely pale skin, beauiful feet and face (no, I mean it, for a gook she has great bones and beautiful eyes, at least with a fuck ton of eyeliner eyeshadow etc on)

My fucking god I still can't stop fapping like a madman to her feet, so nice, small, petite, soft to the touch, I wanna sniff them harder than a K9 officer during a drug bust.
I can't forget the moment when I first took off her dirty white ankle socks and took a big confident sniff (not a half-assed sniff) and that heavenly smell hit my nostrils harder than a month old kimchi, I felt that intense burning sensation as if native americans were raping my olfactory nerve and my eyes started getting all watery as if I was about to cry. But god it felt fucking amazing

So anyway, it's been years since we broke up coz I had cheated on her with one of her gook gf's and she had found out about it. Ofc she proceeded to block me on snapchat, insta, kakaotalk etc

I know her full name, where she lives, where she studies, how do I find her? She's blocked me on all social media and even blocked my phone number. What do I do? I want her back tbh, her feet aesthetics are unmatched

Go to a wet market in Wuhan and find another. Its not like they look different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Danish_Retard
op fucked a 3psl gook and cries about her

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Go to a wet market in Wuhan and find another. Its not like they look different
They do look different, and I swear, I've never seen feet like hers

• Ugh..