how do i fix a protruding mouth area?

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
looks similar to this, there’s like lines that stand out that make it look like my mouth area is separated. they’re not nasolabial folds tho. looks just like the first picture below
IMG 1128

IMG 1127

Solution
vzidel
update, i think i figured out what it is, my front teeth are angled outwards a bit so i think that’s what causes it. as well as a bit of recession from my maxilla. gonna talk w ortho next week to get this, and plan to get lf1/2 (depending on what i need) in the future.

hell yeah little fuck you're gotta need bimax no way to fix naturally

are you black? have you had braces? your front incisors could be tilted making it worse

i know what you mean tho i have that but less severe than the pics you showed

update, i think i figured out what it is, my front teeth are angled outwards a bit so i think that’s what causes it. as well as a bit of recession from my maxilla. gonna talk w ortho next week to get this, and plan to get lf1/2 (depending on what i need) in the future.

Solution
why, isn’t that what the bimax would do, bring the jaw forward
B9781455726981000241 f024 004cd 9781455726981
what bimax will do basically..wont fix the mouth protrusion ull still look weird but with better propertions

you need braces if the problem is mild-moderate or korean protruding mouth surgery if its severe

heres a braces before and after(also did genioplasty)
I04jmPh
Z6mTp28
before

XFH5bBJ
1w4jL5c after

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: overlord_97
View attachment 2983790what bimax will do basically..wont fix the mouth protrusion ull still look weird but with better propertions

you need braces if the problem is mild-moderate or korean protruding mouth surgery if its severe

heres a braces before and after(also did genioplasty)
View attachment 2983797
View attachment 2983792before

View attachment 2983794
View attachment 2983793after
yeah i realized that it’s cus my front teeth are angled outwards