How do I fix a recessed chin / mandible without surgery?

recessedchincell

recessedchincell

Silver
My maxilla is recessed and my mandible too. I'm not sure if my chin is though. I can tell my mandible is recessed cos it looks like this

Canvas

i have a very flat side profile and a long-ish midface. I am asian though. It's obvious that my mandible was pushed back. Could this be because my maxilla is recessed and my palate is narrow so i have very little forward growth? Actually, I already know that is the case because my whole face is recessed and flat(im asian) and i have the bump on my nose. Would a palate expander fix this? I managed to convince my parents to bring me to a dentist soon. The holidays have just started and I really wanna glow up before school starts again.

WhatsApp Image 2023 10 27 at 21221 PM

My maxilla is recessed and my mandible too. I'm not sure if my chin is though. I can tell my mandible is recessed cos it looks like this

View attachment 2514694

i have a very flat side profile and a long-ish midface. I am asian though. It's obvious that my mandible was pushed back. Could this be because my maxilla is recessed and my palate is narrow so i have very little forward growth? Actually, I already know that is the case because my whole face is recessed and flat(im asian) and i have the bump on my nose. Would a palate expander fix this? I managed to convince my parents to bring me to a dentist soon. The holidays have just started and I really wanna glow up before school starts again.

View attachment 2514697
mewing

View attachment 2514694

View attachment 2514697
Leave the maxilla alone it requires le fort I or II, Fix your Lower third with Superbimax + IMDO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and LooksThinker

View attachment 2514694

View attachment 2514697
Surgerymaxx boyo

Either "jut" or "mew", but either two methods will bring little to no success ('mewing' might have some loose effects if you are under 14, but otherwise it is just a meme).

View attachment 2514694

View attachment 2514697

Either "jut" or "mew", but either two methods will bring little to no success ('mewing' might have some loose effects if you are under 14, but otherwise it is just a meme).
i do jut and hard mew, thumbpull (but very inconsistently) at 15
im reatrd