How do I fix eyelid asymmetry?

C

C1_Y0000

Iron
one of my eye lids are more exposed , how do I fix this?

all you can do is look at screens less,like some ppl have one droopy eyelid after lack of sleep or too much screens,so either reduce screen time or even better wear uv 400 sun glasses to block light and reduce eye strain

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and C1_Y0000
Only surgery lower eyelid retraction I have the same issue

• +1
Reactions: C1_Y0000
i noticed anya taylor joy, sean o pry and barrett have it to some extent. Idk what causes it but i remember someone mentioning that it's to do with favouring one eye to the other like having a preferred hand or foot, if the theory is true maybe you can concentrate on using the opposite eye more frequently. Surgery is probably the easiest and best option though.

• +1
Reactions: C1_Y0000
i noticed anya taylor joy, sean o pry and barrett have it to some extent. Idk what causes it but i remember someone mentioning that it's to do with favouring one eye to the other like having a preferred hand or foot, if the theory is true maybe you can concentrate on using the opposite eye more frequently. Surgery is probably the easiest and best option though.
Yeah bro exactly that , when the suns in my eye I always squint my right eye and keep my left one (the one with more eyelide exposure) open
So maybe that’s the cause?

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
have u always had it like that or what
Na , I was born with normal eyes but when the suns in my eye I always squint my right eye and keep my left one (the one with more eyelide exposure) open

Yeah bro exactly that , when the suns in my eye I always squint my right eye and keep my left one (the one with more eyelide exposure) open
Could be. Go see a doctor though because it can be an infection to the eye.