How do I fix eyes

S

Sub5CopeMax

Iron
IMG 6926
IMG 6925

How do I fix eyes. They’re naturaly hooded but at a negative angle. Because of all the extra fat it also makes my eyes sag into a negative canthil tilt . Ideally I would make it more hooded in the center and reduce it on the outside. I do my eyebrows to give me a more positive tilt. The second image shows their more natural shape. The second line is to show how the tilt is wrong. M 19 . Any advice means wonders.

View attachment 3141761View attachment 3141762
How do I fix eyes. They’re naturaly hooded but at a negative angle. Because of all the extra fat it also makes my eyes sag into a negative canthil tilt . Ideally I would make it more hooded in the center and reduce it on the outside. I do my eyebrows to give me a more positive tilt. The second image shows their more natural shape. The second line is to show how the tilt is wrong. M 19 . Any advice means wonders.
get canthoplasty and blepharoplasty

if i was an asshole i'd say get an eye transplant but im sure some surgery-savvy people here will help you out with good advice.

Preferred solution not be surgery options please, currently broke need to moneymax lol