How do i fix hairfall at 15

Indra

Indra

YoungDesiLooksmaxxer
I have literally every problem related to hair , they are graying, thinning, falling , dandruff , itching, receding hairline etc and I'm just 15 is there any way i can fix this without fucking up my DHT levels?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Krakowski, Deleted member 24712 and 2 others
Biotin supplement, scalp massage, microneedling, hair dye, minoxidil (?)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skeet and lepo2317
fin and become gay or lose hair and become incel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 33579
15 and losing hair? JFLLLL

Use minox until you are 17 and then hop on fin or dutasteride

15 and losing hair? JFLLLL
I wouldn't believe it, but my brother started balding at 16, he was NW3 by 17 years old. 10 years later he is still NW3 so it was male pattern baldness at 16 years old, crazy world we live in.

i do microneedling 1.5mm + topical iodine om the scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Do a parasite/candida cleanse. I say this, because u say u have itching.

I have literally every problem related to hair , they are graying, thinning, falling , dandruff , itching, receding hairline etc and I'm just 15 is there any way i can fix this without fucking up my DHT levels?
are you arab? I had the same problem starting at 14-15. I’m 19 and my hair has decreased A LOT (almost to the level where it’s actually over), the thing i suggest is to go AS FAST AS POSSIBLE to a dermatologist and tell him you are gonna be bald if that nigga doesn’t give you something.
Or (if you want to really risk it) Start taking finasteride and become a femboy

I wouldn't believe it, but my brother started balding at 16, he was NW3 by 17 years old. 10 years later he is still NW3 so it was male pattern baldness at 16 years old, crazy world we live in.
that is extremely unfortunate.. one shouldn't be balding as a teenager.. hormonal imbalance, thyroid issues some underlying health issue that needs to be checked out asap

• +1
Reactions: zura, bradpittshairline and lepo2317
keep using chemical shampoos and your balls will fall off

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
continue to exist on heat treatment and your eyes will crawl out

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I could help you, you have to send me a DM answering following questions with before and after pictures of your hair. If you don't answer them I will not even bother helping.

1. What exactly are your symptoms?
2. When did it begin?
3. Do you have MPB cases in your family (dad, grandparents)?
4. How is life going for you (school, extracurriculars etc.)?
5. Do you have allergies?
6. Are you lactose intolerant or gluten intolerant?
7. Have you been severely ill in the last 3 years - if yes, what disease did you contract?

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and skeet
are you arab? I had the same problem starting at 14-15. I’m 19 and my hair has decreased A LOT (almost to the level where it’s actually over), the thing i suggest is to go AS FAST AS POSSIBLE to a dermatologist and tell him you are gonna be bald if that nigga doesn’t give you something.
Or (if you want to really risk it) Start taking finasteride and become a femboy
No I'm indian and my parents wouldn't take me to dermatologist cuz yk asian parents

u will be bald by 20, sorry little feller, but when u catch it early it means u can’t grow it back no matter what u use

u will be bald by 20, sorry little feller, but when u catch it early it means u can’t grow it back no matter what u use
Damm but my hairline is not that bad it's norwood 1 or 1,5 maybe but very bad hair quality etc

No I'm indian and my parents wouldn't take me to dermatologist cuz yk asian parents
over nigga, convince them and tell your dad that if you dont go you'll be bald like his subhuman ass

Tell them ur friends are bullying u for going bald and ur afraid of going to school/ college cuz of it they will take u