How do I fix my asymmetrical eyes?

GeneticFuck

GeneticFuck

Iron
I’ve noticed my left eye has much better shape and height than my right. How can i fix my right eye shape to be more symmetrical

Attachments

• IMG_2925.jpeg
    IMG_2925.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2926.png
    IMG_2926.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Your may have some ptosis or some other type of deformity going on, so might check for those. You can fix these with cantho/eyelid procedures i'm guessing if you want. Not really noticeable/important IRL at all tho.

Surgery OBO maybe
LOL OBO for this 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Eiei
Your may have some ptosis or some other type of deformity going on, so might check for those. You can fix these with cantho/eyelid procedures i'm guessing if you want. Not really noticeable/important IRL at all tho.

LOL OBO for this 😂😂
Yes

man , i don't recommand surgery , try sleep on your back , chew the meal you eat on the both side , massage the both side and try frauding by wearing a glasses

LOL OBO for this 😂😂
This

It‘s just your lower eyelid, not the eye socket or orbits themself. Means you don‘t need OBO, you need cantho or anythin that fixes your scleral show