How do I fix my asymmetrical neck/shoulders. I think it's posture related.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
I think God fucking hates me, because there's already a long list of things to do, it's already over, but I just keep finding more and more problems.

I need ears surgery, jaw surgery, nose surgery, fucked up teeth so I need invisalign/dental procedures, I have a ptosis/lazy eye so my eyes are uneven I have to fix that, I started doing skincare but I still have acne I have to fix my acne, my haircut is still shit despite a line up, I have to grow out my hair for a better hair style.

It's so fucking over. I'm delusional for still trying.

Besides my subhuman apperance, I'm 5'6 and I'm nonNT. God is fucking trolling me at this point.

How do I even fix my neck being aligned to the side? Even when looking straight, it's so fucking asymmetrical. Is it posture related?

IMG 20240819 143049
IMG 20240819 143226

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Jonas2k7, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
I think God fucking hates me, because there's already a long list of things to do, it's already over, but I just keep finding more and more problems.

I need ears surgery, jaw surgery, nose surgery, fucked up teeth so I need invisalign/dental procedures, I have a ptosis/lazy eye so my eyes are uneven I have to fix that, I started doing skincare but I still have acne I have to fix my acne, my haircut is still shit despite a line up, I have to grow out my hair for a better hair style.

Besides my subhuman apperance, I'm 5'6 and I'm nonNT. God is fucking trolling me at this point.

How do I even fix my neck being aligned to the side? Even when looking straight, it's so fucking asymmetrical. Is it posture related?

View attachment 3108802
View attachment 3108814View attachment 3108815
aint u that dude from that tiktok😭😭😭😭im crine

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
g

View attachment 3108802
View attachment 3108814View attachment 3108815
go talk to girls

• +1
honestly you aint that bad especially as your making yourself out to be. I would just get a little bigger muscle wise to match some of the wide areas of your face

• +1
all you have to do is tyrone max hit the roids take drugs to become low inhib and you're set, stop dwelling on stupid shit, white women love thugs bro, you'll be slaying in low time even at your height. you have good frame.

• +1
@NZb6Air gtfih. Help an innocent soul :ogre::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Probably just uneven collarbones bro. There're asymmetries on the body sometimes. Not too noticeable nor do people really care about it since it's in the normal range. Be careful tho, it might cause other asymmetries like your lat on your longer side will get bigger and your pec on the shorter side so be mindful about it. You'll probably need to do isometric exercises sometimes or at least extra reps on one side sometimes. Getting ur bones straightened out by a chiropractor should also help a bit.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and truthhurts
Probably just uneven collarbones bro. There're asymmetries on the body sometimes. Not too noticeable nor do people really care about it since it's in the normal range. Be careful tho, it might cause other asymmetries like your lat on your longer side will get bigger and your pec on the shorter side so be mindful about it. You'll probably need to do isometric exercises sometimes or at least extra reps on one side sometimes. Getting ur bones straightened out by a chiropractor should also help a bit.
I need to visit a chiropractor as soon as possible, and I'll try exercises to correct it.

• +1
It’s impossible to fix asymmetry.

Asymmetry is caused by malnutrition in the womb and before you were born through your parents diet.

• +1
no ur delusional just like the tiktoker said
I'm not delusional. I'm a fucking ugly person. I want to try my best to improve my appearance. I will try my best to improve my appearance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Jonas2k7 and eliastwim
I won't give up even if it's over.

I'll fight until I'm dead.
BRO YOU'RE IN A FUCKING ECHO CHAMBER!! WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOUVE NEVER APPROACHED A WOMAN BEFORE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IRL APPROACHING IS LIKE, THIS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST 'LOOKSMAX' NIGGA :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
BRO YOU'RE IN A FUCKING ECHO CHAMBER!! WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOUVE NEVER APPROACHED A WOMAN BEFORE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IRL APPROACHING IS LIKE, THIS SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST 'LOOKSMAX' NIGGA :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I'm sub5. Women would just laugh in my face. I have to hardmax.

• So Sad
I cant tell if you're trolling, but if you arent im sorry bro its over, I hate to agree with that redpilled faggot but yeah hes right, i wish for you to ascend. But I think in this very rare case it is your personality holding you back lmao. No hardmaxxes are needed.

• +1
You'll make it

It may take a while and maybe longer but that is your own journey bro

Just keep working hard and looksmax the shit out of you

• +1
I cant tell if you're trolling, but if you arent im sorry bro its over, I hate to agree with that redpilled faggot but yeah hes right, i wish for you to ascend. But I think in this very rare case it is your personality holding you back lmao. No hardmaxxes are needed.
Why would I troll? I'm a truecel. I was an Officer on incels.is before I left

On my final post, I had a section called "My Life", then I went on to tell everything people have said to me online and irl.

"Subhuman"
"2/10"
"Ugly ass nigga"
"Pfft"
"Because you're fucking ugly."
"Ewww"

I have it bad from all angles. I'm nonNT and have poor social mannerisms so it is my personality to a degree, but it's not as if I'm not subhuman and don't need any surgeries.

• So Sad
You'll make it

It may take a while and maybe longer but that is your own journey bro

Just keep working hard and looksmax the shit out of you
Thanks, I'm not going to rot despite my circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and truthhurts
your a fakecell bro, you aint that bad off. the only thing that is bad is your mental aptitude. max social skills and you will just fine.
you really gonna listen to the advice from a bunch of low life incels, thats who you are turning to? on here isnt a whole lot better too

• +1
Reactions: bazinga and truthhurts
Why would I troll? I'm a truecel. I was an Officer on incels.is before I left

On my final post, I had a section called "My Life", then I went on to tell everything people have said to me online and irl.

"Subhuman"
"2/10"
"Ugly ass nigga"
"Pfft"
"Because you're fucking ugly."
"Ewww"

I have it bad from all angles. I'm nonNT and have poor social mannerisms so it is my personality to a degree, but it's not as if I'm not subhuman and don't need any surgeries.
im not saying theres no work to do, im saying you are over exaggerating your bad features, you have a good frame you dont look too bad brotha, dont hold back your ascension because you think you need these specific hardmaxxes, like i said if you roid and max your frame you're golden, become a thug tyrone. Also people are mean as fuck, everyone will point out your bad features and never your good ones, shallow world we live in, but we have to deal with it and think objectively. Best of luck, i hope you find the success your looking for.

• +1
your a fakecell bro, you aint that bad off. the only thing that is bad is your mental aptitude. max social skills and you will just fine.
you really gonna listen to the advice from a bunch of low life incels, thats who you are turning to? on here isnt a whole lot better too
being chronically online is a problem, you'll find yourself in an echo chamber filled with the same people saying the same shit over and over, if its all you know its all you'll ever be.