How do I fix my dry hair

Ray0n

Ray0n

Iron
how can i fix my hair bro, i tried everything: buying a sulfate free shampoo + a healthy conditioner (petal fresh) and using this shampoo max 2 times a week i bought coconut oil, argan oil, almond oil and jojoba oil. i used them all but my hair dries out very quickly. i have thick wavy hair and high porosity, i sleep with a satin bonnet and i also use a hairmask once a week but that doesnt even help a little bit. i dont fucking understand i alr buzzed my hair 3 months ago to reset my hair and somehow my dry scalp wont go away. someone please help me out

like how tf did he wen't from this to a middlepart
he told me he didn't do keratin treatment or straightening since it damages your hair
he said he deep conditioned his hair and did a coconut oil treatment but i dont know how to do that

Last edited:
yes it is his name is jawad he is populair on tiktok, i don't recommend buying his guide since most of his guides are stolen from this website
He got some hair treatment and is lying that piece of shit, I looked at his account he is one of those grifters looking to scam curry kids

• +1
Reactions: cavy
how can i fix my hair bro, i tried everything: buying a sulfate free shampoo + a healthy conditioner (petal fresh) and using this shampoo max 2 times a week i bought coconut oil, argan oil, almond oil and jojoba oil. i used them all but my hair dries out very quickly. i have thick wavy hair and high porosity, i sleep with a satin bonnet and i also use a hairmask once a week but that doesnt even help a little bit. i dont fucking understand i alr buzzed my hair 3 months ago to reset my hair and somehow my dry scalp wont go away. someone please help me out
View attachment 3039343 View attachment 3039345

like how tf did he wen't from this to a middlepart
he told me he didn't do keratin treatment or straightening since it damages your hair
he said he deep conditioned his hair and did a coconut oil treatment but i dont know how to do that
View attachment 3039354
well to start off, you should definitely be using shampoo more than 2 times per week if u use that many oils. and another thing, you shouldn’t be using that many oils. get rid of all of them, but keep the argan oil. an argan oil i recommend is the argan oil treatment by morrocanoil, i used to use it when i used to have curly hair. and i can assure you that you don’t have high porosity if your hair doesn’t absorb liquids efficiently. sometimes the type of water you use can affect the high/low porosity test, make sure you’re not using hard water. and you’re hair looks healthy (from what i can tell from the shitty pictures), so i’m not sure what the problem is. if it’s just that it feels a bit dry, then it’s probably because of all the oils your using, too much drys out your hair. would also invest into better quality shampoo and conditioner, doesn’t have to be all nature or whatever hippy shit u might worry about, 99% of the time, they’ll make your hair look better than what your shitty shampoo and conditioner would. another thing, i hope you’re not using the oils everyday, this is why i prefer to just avoid oils overall and go with serums, but curly hair usually needs some type of oil so yeah just stick with argan. to fix dry scalp just get a scalp scrub and buy a moisturized focus routine, maybe even go do a malibu treatment at a salon. and abt his hair, he definitely fucking lied to you. sure he might have used a deep conditioning treatment and another treatment on top of that, but he definitely had some processing done. and i don’t know what’s so fucking confusing abt doing treatments, literally just go into a sephora and buy a deep conditioner (something like the briogeo one) and whatever other fucking treatment stands out to you. back to what i was saying, if his hair isn’t actively like that in his tik toks and he can switch back and forward then he definitely straightened it, either with a straightener or with blow dry round comb trick. and he must be really fucking ineducated, i wouldn’t listen to a word he says about hair if he doesn’t know that keratin treatments and straightening aren’t damaging, as long as they’re done right. if you go to a professional salon and get a keratin treatment done, then it won’t damage your hair. if you apply heat protectant before using a straightener or whatever, then it won’t damage your hair. easy peasy. back to the topic of his hair, we already covered what he’s doing if he’s able to switch back and forth, if he really wants to deny the use of keratin treatments, then we can assume he got a brazilian blowout done, it basically loosens your curls for like 3-4 months, if you have curly hair it makes it wavy ish (like his in 5e second part of the video), if you have wavy hair, it makes it straight. and you get it done in a salon, obviously. and again, the pictures you posted of your hair are super shitty but it looks healthy from there, doesn’t look like his that looked damage and scruffled at the start of the video. and i would say you don’t have the same hair type as him so it’s not a reasonable comparison, you also don’t have the length required to achieve the second part of the video. no more questions cus ppl end up asking me to make them a custom hair routine and shit and it takes up a lot of time, i’ve done it for 2 ppl and that’s it, not doing it again.

• +1
Reactions: Ray0n
yo thank you for telling me this @vzidel
also btw sorry for those shitty ass quality pics, my phone sucks
i already use a scalp scrubber to get rid of dead skin cells and i will try to switch shampoo and conditioner and also buying a leave-in since it might help a lot. and i wont ask for a routine since i already have one but i will just adjust my routine to the info you told me and hope my hair will get better over time

Last edited: