How do I fix my enormous eyebags and undereye support in general (pics)

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Gold

Pic taken in good lighting for accuracy

Unnamed 41

Creepy ass picture in bad lighting (When I might start getting comments about sleep)

If I showed my eyes you could see the general darkness of the skin on and around them, It is extremely noticeable IRL I get comments asking me if I'm an insomniac all the time.
In America I see lots of people have eyebags, but in Canada where I live it's extremely unusual for some reason.
It's like I was born with no fat or collagen around my eyes.

Any softmaxx advice besides sleep? (I'll do anything besides surgery atp, can't get surgery I'm 17)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Debetro and ryuken
Infra Orbital Rim Implants

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath and ThugggButt
volufiline and undereye cream people say cope but worth a shot

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, m0glit3, ghouman and 2 others
also wondering, bump.
probably just gonna get surgery when im older but im not sure what yet.

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Volufiline or implants no other way

• +1
Reactions: Running! and ThugggButt
No softmaxxing except tryinh to sleep early even that might not work, Look into PRP.

Mine are even worse than yours I've already spent lots of time researching

• +1
Are you an insomniac?

• +1
no well developed maxilla for your eyes + get fat lil bro

Volufiline actually works? I thought that shit was cope, have you guys tried it?
Using it rn, I’ve been on it for about a week and im not it made one of my early under eye wrinkles a tiny bit softer, but not much progress.. I’ll update if I remember

• +1
Infraorbital rim implants

• +1
Using it rn, I’ve been on it for about a week and im not it made one of my early under eye wrinkles a tiny bit softer, but not much progress.. I’ll update if I remember
Been using it to for close to a month now haven’t seen anything , I think it’s cope but I’m gonna try it for 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Running! and ThugggButt
Reduce screen time and increase sunlight exposure.
You can try to drink 3L+ of water per day and/or ~250mg aspirin/day preferably in 2 doses
If you do that tag me, I'm interested on the results.

Reduce screen time and increase sunlight exposure.
You can try to drink 3L+ of water per day and/or ~250mg aspirin/day preferably in 2 doses
If you do that tag me, I'm interested on the results.
250mg asprin? 😭😭wtf is this advice

Been using it to for close to a month now haven’t seen anything , I think it’s cope but I’m gonna try it for 6 months
what bottle did you get and where did you get it from ? i am using this one:

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
volufiline and undereye cream people say cope but worth a shot
could volufiline work for my problem as well? Getting some next week to try it out bc a lot of people have been recommending it but i also have heard cope but i feel like its worth a shot bc if your not trying then what’s the point really

• +1
Reactions: Running!
what bottle did you get and where did you get it from ? i am using this one:
I got one off Amazon, I’m from UK so it’s not that one but it is French vollufilline of another brand

View attachment 3196836

View attachment 3196833

Creepy ass picture in bad lighting (When I might start getting comments about sleep)

If I showed my eyes you could see the general darkness of the skin on and around them, It is extremely noticeable IRL I get comments asking me if I'm an insomniac all the time.
In America I see lots of people have eyebags, but in Canada where I live it's extremely unusual for some reason.

Any softmaxx advice besides sleep? (I'll do anything besides surgery atp, can't get surgery I'm 17)
If you want instant results that last all day but don’t actually change the probably (it just gots rid of it for the time being)

Peter Thomas Roth | Instant FIRMx Temporary Eye Tightener​

im interested in this, whats the science and/or reasoning for reccomending it
Aspirin can reduce inflammation and alter platelet function / clots / blood viscosity or similar effect, there is no science regarding under eye problems, I noticed myself a small effect it seems, try it, there are no sides and it's cheap, report if it works

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009 and ThugggButt
Fuark, I got worse undereye JFL. Water, voullufilline and 10 hours of sleep ngl.

• So Sad
View attachment 3196836

View attachment 3196833

concealer

could volufiline work for my problem as well? Getting some next week to try it out bc a lot of people have been recommending it but i also have heard cope but i feel like its worth a shot bc if your not trying then what’s the point really
it’s worth a shot, not promising it’s effectiveness although research has been conducted confirming its benefits on increasing fat.