How do I fix my eyes?

M

Mythos

Iron
Im 15 rn and I don’t want to show my face on here but want to know if there’s anything I can do about my eyes idk how to explain but one looks different to the other any way I can fix it without surgery?

Attachments

• IMG_6161.jpeg
    IMG_6161.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
trim our eyebrows first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
I’m not considering surgery I’m asking is there anything I can do other than trimming my eyebrows for my eyes without surgery or anything cosmetic
surgery is the only option
you could cope with ice hooding and face pulling
or just squint 24/7

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Im 15 rn and I don’t want to show my face on here but want to know if there’s anything I can do about my eyes idk how to explain but one looks different to the other any way I can fix it without surgery?
Thumb pull

Eyes are more like a multiplier imo, u need decent jaw at the very least or its useless

Niggative Canthal Tilt

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
how long would you think is usually long enough to make a permanent effect?
For me it was 1 and a half months but i wasnt the most consistent tbh. If i actually dedicated 5 min a day i think it would be a month or 3 weeks. Also i only did it on my one eye that has more UEE

For me it was 1 and a half months but i wasnt the most consistent tbh. If i actually dedicated 5 min a day i think it would be a month or 3 weeks. Also i only did it on my one eye that has more UEE
Alr thanks for that

I’m not considering surgery I’m asking is there anything I can do other than trimming my eyebrows for my eyes without surgery or anything cosmetic
"without cosmetics" trim your ugly eyebrows nigga

It’s over for you