how do i get more forward growth? will custom jaw and chin implant do that

Attachments

• WIN_20200211_14_19_11_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200211_14_19_11_Pro.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 252
  • WIN_20200129_01_14_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200129_01_14_36_Pro.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 257
debloat, fix coloring, get bimax with ccw rotation + sliding genioplasty to reduce the damage of ur downwards growth, orbital decompression(maybe), then almond eye by taban.

u have a decent base tbh

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4416, Ceamce and 4 others
debloat, fix coloring, get bimax with ccw rotation + sliding genioplasty to reduce the damage of ur downwards growth, orbital decompression(maybe), then almond eye by taban.

u have a decent base tbh
i was thinking mewing and custom jaw and chin implant would be the best. my biggest problem is long midface but only way to fix that is by lefort and thats too much downtime. i was thinking almond eye surgery but the lifting of the lower eyelids might make the midface worse.
also i plan on dying eyebrows and mt2 to fix coloring.

You can fix it one

i was thinking mewing and custom jaw and chin implant would be the best. my biggest problem is long midface but only way to fix that is by lefort and thats too much downtime. i was thinking almond eye surgery but the lifting of the lower eyelids might make the midface worse.
mewing doesnt work unless you're 12, custom implants will look uncanny on your recessed face. You need bimax with ccw if you *truly* want to ascend.

almond eye wont do much if ur eyes are protruded. u very well may need a browridge implant or orbital decompression.

lifting ur lower lids wont make ur midface noticably worse. its a 1mm change. and eye area is king.

dye eyebrows hair and follow my coloring guide which is coming soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Forget about mewing. @Fuk gave you the best advice possible. You either follow it or cope with some other bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3962
ur an example of someone who would look good had he not been cursed with poor coloring

It can be fixed one day

Lose weight, get implants.

Unfortunately you are ginger, which is the indian of white people, but u can still get any ethnic girl u want

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Gaia262
you need a bimax not jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
a few mm on his medial canthus isnt going to ascend him...
cope im deformed in every aspect but my only good feature -> medial canthus makes me get rated 2.5-3psl instead of 0psl

cope im deformed in every aspect but my only good feature -> medial canthus makes me get rated 2.5-3psl instead of 0psl
ur coloring hair lashes pfl blah blah blah blah etc help u alot

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

u have a decent base tbh
would i see an oral surgeon to do the jaw surgery? how much would it cost? would it make my face wider as well? what should i get done first?

I disagree with the long mid face. It's just that you dont have forward growth. Once you get that it will help a little and if it bothers you a lot shorten your philtrum as well

Take better pics using this guide first before having people suggest a bunch of surgeries based off lens distorted pictures

shit foward growth and jaw too narrow. how do i fix

Attachments

• IMG_4071 (1).PNG
    IMG_4071 (1).PNG
    58.8 KB · Views: 169
  • After 1.JPG
    After 1.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 85
  • After 3.JPG
    After 3.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
shit foward growth and jaw too narrow. how do i fix
like i said you need Bimax with ccw rotation ( probably at least 8 degrees ccw x 10 mm per jaw)
BSSO(a part of bimax) will widen jaw

this single procedure paired with a little softmaxxing(coloring, skincare) will ascend you by at least 1PSL imo.

You can dedicate 24/7 on mewing + good posture on everything + gymaxxing + maybe a surgery?

You're ugly as shit now but there's still hope for you to become a 7/10, unlike many

u have a decent base tbh
I love this replies without bullshit and "kill yourself" shit.

• +1
like i said you need Bimax with ccw rotation ( probably at least 8 degrees ccw x 10 mm per jaw)
BSSO(a part of bimax) will widen jaw

this single procedure paired with a little softmaxxing(coloring, skincare) will ascend you by at least 1PSL imo.
thank you for the reply. you just saved me a shit ton of money and time and energy. i wasnt even aware of bimax. I was planning on custom jaw and chin implant. any recommendations on who to consult to get the surgery?

• +1
thank you for the reply. you just saved me a shit ton of money and time and energy. i wasnt even aware of bimax. I was planning on custom jaw and chin implant. any recommendations on who to consult to get the surgery?
ur welcome and check jawsurgeryforums for reviews of surgeons and stuff

There's probably nothing you can do that will look natural and good. Period. Half the forum is coping thinking surgery will ascend them.

There's probably nothing you can do that will look natural and good. Period. Half the forum is coping thinking surgery will ascend them.

youre too high inhib or poor to get surgeries so you’re coping with this... Tell Tom Cruise it’s impossible to ascend with surgeries

Tbh I can’t tell who’s coping or not anymore

Last edited:
Good threas

You have good base:
Skin: Accutane and/or Tretinoin
Hair: Fix color

Surgery:
Bimax CCW, no need got genio cuz CCW will push your chin. minimum 8mm BSSO si it will make 5mm LF1 with the CCW