How do i fix my lips/mouth?

feel like something is off with ur maxilla area. are you slightly recessed? if so getting surgery for that could fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
Lefort 1 maybe. anyone else feel free to correct me since i could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
You need leforte and maybe bimax

you need inframalar implants, rhino and lower lip filler to ascend to human status in eyes of femoids in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
Chad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why the inframalar?
infraorbital implant for the negative or neutral orbital vector that is giving you slight dark circles and slight bug eyes or not narrow enough eyes and malar for the lack of mass in that area and lack of hollow cheeks

infraorbital implant for the negative or neutral orbital vector that is giving you slight dark circles and slight bug eyes or not narrow enough eyes and malar for the lack of mass in that area and lack of hollow cheeks
I just have a consultation with an oculoplasty and he said my eyes are fine, he won't touch them and the failos are mostly due the lighting... Even if others can see those failos with the "wrong lighting" no?

I just have a consultation with an oculoplasty and he said my eyes are fine, he won't touch them and the failos are mostly due the lighting... Even if others can see those failos with the "wrong lighting" no?
chad looks good in any lighting

but on a serious note, you look fine and its great a surgeon said the same thing, maybe you will start believing the same.

What I said was mostly a banter. Yes, you dont have the forward growth top 1% chads have or zero flaws but it doesnt mean you should strive to, as you are already above average looking and surgery would only give diminishing results at this point.

chad looks good in any lighting

but on a serious note, you look fine and its great a surgeon said the same thing, maybe you will start believing the same.

What I said was mostly a banter. Yes, you dont have the forward growth top 1% chads have or zero flaws but it doesnt mean you should strive to, as you are already above average looking and surgery would only give diminishing results at this point.
Yeah, i can see in the way girls ghost me that im fine:feelswhy:

Yeah, i can see in the way girls ghost me that im fine:feelswhy:
online it's 8/10 chad minimum, or 6/10+ good body. I would focus on the latter. If you really want to go under the knife then maybe something for your jaw, it looks like you don't have enough angularity and mass, but tbh I bet it's mostly caused by the lens distortion of the pic and it looks much better irl. If it is the case though try to get to lower body fat first of course, and then maybe consider fillers for the gonions. I think inward gonions are cucking you.

online it's 8/10 chad minimum, or 6/10+ good body. I would focus on the latter. If you really want to go under the knife then maybe something for your jaw, it looks like you don't have enough angularity and mass, but tbh I bet it's mostly caused by the lens distortion of the pic and it looks much better irl. If it is the case though try to get to lower body fat first of course, and then maybe consider fillers for the gonions. I think inward gonions are cucking you.
Online?
Ahahah, bold from you thinking i approach online.
Not a chance there. I just approach irl, and they still ghost me like hell

Im just a fucking normie here. The surgeon denied to help me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Online?
Ahahah, bold from you thinking i approach online.
Not a chance there. I just approach irl, and they still ghost me like hell

Im just a fucking normie here. The surgeon denied to help me
damn i'm sorry idk what to say. I wish I looked like you and I definitely see guys daily looking worse than you with gfs, but my environment is different and I can't know if those guys aren't in fact betabuxing . i'm convinced while the PSL/blackpill community is fully aware of what makes a chad a chad, and thus attractive to woman, we still don't know what exactly makes worse looking guys still attractive or the opposite: unattractive despite not being that far from being goodlooking by the PSL standards. It's probably something to do with the pheno.

Lefort 1 maybe. anyone else feel free to correct me since i could be wrong
makes no sense cuz his upper bite goes over his lower

he needs bsso or bimax

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
your lower lip looks proportionally too small compared to your upper one

have you looked into fillers to even that out?

btw ignore all the lefort retards but I prob dont need to tell you that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795 and Deleted member 8988
btw ignore all the lefort retards but I prob dont need to tell you that
Lol, yeah.
People here really don't know what they are talking about or just troll hard

try to drink more soy milk youre too masc

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
If i was you i would get lip fillers, rhino, orbital decompression, light eye surgery, curtains, and a decent stubble, and latisse for lashes.
With this you will ascend. If you don’t listen to my advice and make others threads again and again then rope

• JFL
@RealSurgerymax thoughts?

If i was you i would get lip fillers, rhino, orbital decompression, light eye surgery, curtains, and a decent stubble, and latisse for lashes.
With this you will ascend. If you don’t listen to my advice and make others threads again and again then rope
Joined Jan 9, 2019

This schizo has been asking the same questions since 3 years what makes you think he will stop now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

No eyes improvement for me

Nothing just my hope in mankind. I know this faggot threads since on lookism in 2018. He did not a single procedure and rambles the same. He has a slightly better base than me when i started and now i mog him to death and i still have procedures left. With his base i would have become gigachad, with my looksmaxxing plan at least in appeal
Pm progress pic?

• +1
I dont even know what curtains are

Go oversea faggot, im also going oversea. Most european surgeons are shit eye area wise your eyes are obviously too bulging curry alike. Go to taban rn, get in debt whatever, if you’re sincere about looksmaxxing

He said they are not bulging

• +1
Joined Jan 9, 2019

This schizo has been asking the same questions since 3 years what makes you think he will stop now :lul:
I didn't have money back then.

Anyway this was mostly an experiment, since when i ask about mouth, people say my eyes are the problem.
Then if i ask about eyes, they say my mouth Is the problem jfl.

Also, your mother is schizo

• Hmm...
I didn't have money back then.

Anyway this was mostly an experiment, since when i ask about mouth, people say my eyes are the problem.
Then if i ask about eyes, they say my mouth Is the problem jfl.

Also, your mother is schizo
keep telling yourself that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
looks like bugeyed deathnik circus animal freak with white people lips

• +1
looks like bugeyed deathnik circus animal freak with white people lips
He's clearly an attractive male and you are clearly jealous. Make a mog battle and see how he wipes the floor with you. Oh you won't? Yeah I thought so.

You don't need surgery. The only thing you probably need is braces to fix your overbite

He's clearly an attractive male and you are clearly jealous. Make a mog battle and see how he wipes the floor with you. Oh you won't? Yeah I thought so.
You're only saying this because he looks like your brother. You both have labia major quivering pussy lips for mouths

next time you try to speak, pull out his cock from your mouth, Hebrew already sounds like dick slobber you son of a sharmoota kike

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and .*my*.
You're only saying this because he looks like your brother. You both have labia major quivering pussy lips for mouths

next time you try to speak, pull out his cock from your mouth, Hebrew already sounds like dick slobber you son of a sharmoota kike
Pictures and a mog battle. Then I will officially apologize and admit how wonderful the great arabs are

Pictures and a mog battle. Then I will officially apologize and admit how wonderful the great arabs are
Not just Arabs, everyone has been abusing kike dogs for millenials lol. Also, you literally look more Arab than me and you're supposedly half white :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not just Arabs, everyone has been abusing kike dogs for millenials lol. Also, you literally look more Arab than me and you're supposedly half white :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pictures bro. You are acting like the typical arab. Words but no action.

Why talk about yourself in the third person, you look more Arab than me lol
I don't understand why you're so scared. Afraid Bashar will find out you're on this website posting your dick?