PDO threads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Samsepioler, lestoa and 1 other person
Adipeu, better bones. Facelift.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Samsepioler
dermarolling once a week, moisturizing skin properly, sleeping on your back, debloating (4 g potassium x 2 of sodium coupled with 2 L of water). if that doesn't work, get a filler (you should see results in a month or two)

• +1
Reactions: ALP, edodalic29 and Samsepioler
Im dermarolling and spamming retin a trying to get rid of mine before they get worse

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Samsepioler
I just turned 18 and it appeared out of nowhere
it didn't appear out of nowhere. I'm sure if I ask you a few questions on your sleep and diet a week or two prior to nasolabials appearing, we'll know the reason. I honestly have been there too, so I know what i'm talking abt

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
I also experienced nasolabials after getting too much sleep, if that helps

• +1
it didn't appear out of nowhere. I'm sure if I ask you a few questions on your sleep and diet a week or two prior to nasolabials appearing, we'll know the reason. I honestly have been there too, so I know what i'm talking abt
i get 8 hours of sleep my diet is shat i eat whatever

if its because sunken fat pads its too late obviously nothing you can do,if its because of facial repitions you can stop smiling/chew a certain way that will minimize them by a tiny bit but prevent further damage

i get 8 hours of sleep my diet is shat i eat whatever
yea, its probs water retention. do u have telegram? cuz i got a complete debloating guide in my telegram channel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and STUPIDREFEREES
yea, its probs water retention. do u have telegram? cuz i got a complete debloating guide in my telegram channel
If anyone buys this "complete debloating guide" they should rope because of their IQ :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
if its because sunken fat pads its too late obviously nothing you can do,if its because of facial repitions you can stop smiling/chew a certain way that will minimize them by a tiny bit but prevent further damage
i dont have fat pads im 18 only lines that you can see in like darker places only

if you have deep canine fossa or mouth protrusion, lose fat and they will go
otherwise
nothing

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Samsepioler