0clue

0clue

Banned

I have a neutral expression in this pic and I am only 21 years old

brutal under eyes too tbh,would guess 35 from this photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828 and 0clue
How do I fix my collagen?
you cant you are just aged simple as,nothing to do with collegen thats a meme,your develpment was fucked up thats all

• +1
Reactions: 0clue
Get trimax + malar implants +Paranasal implants bro

Last edited:
  • +1
guasha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and 0clue
Go outside, 99% of normies have them. It's normal

• +1
GUAHAAAA. BABY PANDA, PANDA , O SI LA WE SI LA WE SI LA WE SI LA PANDA , OH WANDA

• Love it
There has to be some way
Your maxilla is probably recessed, you can maybe get some knid of injections or something but i don't think you need it. You have bigger problems. My folds are kinda annoying aswell

• +1
Your maxilla is probably recessed, you can maybe get some knid of injections or something but i don't think you need it. You have bigger problems. My folds are kinda annoying aswell
Bigger problems like what

Yeah tbh most ppl don't notice shit,OP if you're too insecure you can always use concealer
Yh usually people won't notice, especially minor folds like what OP has, people are more focused on your eyes/nose/jaw/harmony, not your folds.

• +1
Bigger problems like what
recessed maxilla, shit under eye area/support, and probably more, i can tell you're a recessed subhuman no offence, i am too.

• +1
Yeah tbh most ppl don't notice shit,OP if you're too insecure you can always use concealer
most foids even when they have 2 lbs of makeup, you can still see their folds, that's because women carry more fat on their face/cheeks so it naturally creates the folds, but it doesn't matter.

• +1
recessed maxilla, shit under eye area/support, and probably more, i can tell you're a recessed subhuman no offence, i am too.
How do I tell if my maxilla is recessed?
I have shit under eye support yeah

How do I tell if my maxilla is recessed?
I have shit under eye support yeah
you likely do have a recessed maxilla, how's your jaw/chin/lower 3rd? anyways i am not here to spoonfeed you, use the search bar, i've answered your question boyo

• +1
If you get leaner + do skincare and clean diet with it should reduce the visibility of them.

• +1
And don't sleep on your sides, it can cause the folds to crease further.

• +1