How do i fix my negative hooding and how do i get rid of these lines below my eyes?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
I’ve been insecure about these lines under my eyes for quite a while now and I would also love to fix my negative hooding because sometimes in pictures i can notice that it makes my eyes slightly uneven. No one else can notice it and says my eyes are fine but i see it in every photo and feel like they don’t notice it as much because it is what they see everyday. I only really have the lines when my face i hot or something like that but it’s kind of hard to maintain while walking around in 80-90 degree fahrenheit weather.

Attachments

• IMG_8858.jpeg
    IMG_8858.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8860.jpeg
    IMG_8860.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8861.jpeg
    IMG_8861.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8955.jpeg
    IMG_8955.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss and donkeyskin
I’ve been insecure about these lines under my eyes for quite a while now and I would also love to fix my negative hooding because sometimes in pictures i can notice that it makes my eyes slightly uneven. No one else can notice it and says my eyes are fine but i see it in every photo and feel like they don’t notice it as much because it is what they see everyday. I only really have the lines when my face i hot or something like that but it’s kind of hard to maintain while walking around in 80-90 degree fahrenheit weather.
negative hodding is not real

• Hmm...
Reactions: sb23
someone said i did in one of my other threads when i asked about if my eye area is good or not and they replied saying that i had negative hooding.
It’s not a falio and your using lent so what do you expect?

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3