How do I fix my posture?

Deleted member 6191

Deleted member 6191

M*d
Sasas
Itis like this, just after the bump its straight my drawing is poor but it's cuz when I was younger I crunched myself up on the couch always and as a result this happened, never knew how to fix it.
Does anyone know any excersizes if any that can fix it?

sitting on stick

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 6191
SERIOUS PLEASE I didn't put the tag :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

It is a very subhuman feature
sorry didnt know it serious

sitting on dick then

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6191

I don't know if it's like the third one, but it's not like the first 2, by back is straight it just mostly straight. it's not the dowagers hump either it's my C7 Vertebrae or the one under it.

keep your back straight by looking at your hands, you should have a neutral handgrip with no supination and pronation with using any forearm muscle to pronate/supinate it. Keep your neck aligned with your back. Have your feet point straight. You should stretch and workout for this posture to feel natural.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6191
it's really not that difficult, i used to have it as well and always freaked out that surgery might be the only solution. turns out it's not.
usually these problems appear as a result of your back muscles not being strong enough to sustain your core. the first thing you can do (which can't harm you in any way) is to develop your back muscles and also calisthenicsmaxx. this should strengthen your back

• +1
keep your back straight by looking at your hands, you should have a neutral handgrip with no supination and pronation with using any forearm muscle to pronate/supinate it. Keep your neck aligned with your back. Have your feet point straight. You should stretch and workout for this posture to feel natural.
I don't undertsand the hand thing. I sit in a chair for a while in the fay and I do stand straight. My back is straight it's just at the verterbrae its begind to hunch anbd go back to somewhat straight

it's really not that difficult, i used to have it as well and always freaked out that surgery might be the only solution. turns out it's not.
usually these problems appear as a result of your back muscles not being strong enough to sustain your core. the first thing you can do (which can't harm you in any way) is to develop your back muscles and also calisthenicsmaxx. this should strengthen your back
I am losing weight whilst doing a bit of workouts at home, It should be easier to do calistehentics after I lose more weight. But what excercizes can get rid of the hunch?

there are also a few other things you could do, but you might find them difficult. for example, i force myself to stay straight by sitting on a chair without that back part that people usually lean their backs on (i forgot its name jfl). what are you gonna do, slouch? when your back muscles will start undergoin the strengthening process, slouching will be a bit painful. i'm not telling you to sit standoffish (as if you were to have a stick in your ass), you don't have to become a human protractor by being perfectly perpendicular. but this will force you to adopt a better posture.

also sleep on the floor if you can tolerate a few sleepless nights. after waking up it'll feel really good. sleep on your back, lips sealed, teeth touching.

• +1
I don't undertsand the hand thing. I sit in a chair for a while in the fay and I do stand straight. My back is straight it's just at the verterbrae its begind to hunch anbd go back to somewhat straight
You adjust your hand position by moving your back. Stand up straight find the back position where your hands are neutral and that is your proper back posture. It will be hard to maintain because you're muscles aren't balanced. Stretch and workout for it to be easier to maintain.

• Woah
there are also a few other things you could do, but you might find them difficult. for example, i force myself to stay straight by sitting on a chair without that back part that people usually lean their backs on (i forgot its name jfl). what are you gonna do, slouch? when your back muscles will start undergoin the strengthening process, slouching will be a bit painful. i'm not telling you to sit standoffish (as if you were to have a stick in your ass), you don't have to become a human protractor by being perfectly perpendicular. but this will force you to adopt a better posture.

also sleep on the floor if you can tolerate a few sleepless nights. after waking up it'll feel really good. sleep on your back, lips sealed, teeth touching.
Thanks bro, appreciate it, I'll try and use the stuff u recommeneded

You adjust your hand position by moving your back. Stand up straight find the back position where your hands are neutral and that is your proper back posture. It will be hard to maintain because you're muscles aren't balanced. Stretch and workout for it to be easier to maintain.
Thanks for the help, appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I am losing weight whilst doing a bit of workouts at home, It should be easier to do calistehentics after I lose more weight. But what excercizes can get rid of the hunch?
you can't go wrong by performing the classic compound lifts (squats, ohp, deadlifts, bench press, barbell/pendlay rows, barbell shrugs etc). also do chinups, pullups, dips and try to keep a straight posture all the time. don't force it! you will get tired of it if you associate pain with proper posture.
when i used to be fat, i remember trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone: i corrected my posture while also losing fat by trying to keep a straight high paced stride on the treadmill. this worked like a charm for me. and i had pretty bad kyphosis combined with mild scoliosis and a lordotic curve (this won't fix anterior/posterior pelvic tilt tho, you have videos for that on yt)

• +1
swimming is a good way, both to fix your posture and to get in shape

• +1

• +1
swimming is a good way, both to fix your posture and to get in shape
I do swim, very good at it, even with mny weight lol. But cant go recently with corona.

you can't go wrong by performing the classic compound lifts (squats, ohp, deadlifts, bench press, barbell/pendlay rows, barbell shrugs etc). also do chinups, pullups, dips and try to keep a straight posture all the time. don't force it! you will get tired of it if you associate pain with proper posture.
when i used to be fat, i remember trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone: i corrected my posture while also losing fat by trying to keep a straight high paced stride on the treadmill. this worked like a charm for me. and i had pretty bad kyphosis combined with mild scoliosis and a lordotic curve (this won't fix anterior/posterior pelvic tilt tho, you have videos for that on yt)
Sounds good man, I appreciate the detailed response, thansks again