how do I fix my skin

A

alan1233817

Iron
All I want to do is achieve the model tier clear glowing skin or at least make min less fucked up. how do I fix like the forehead bumps and all the texture and uneven tone and bags and acne? Can I get some solutions to all
IMG 9935
of these?
IMG 9936
IMG 9934

eat healthier for eyebags, start tretinoin for acne, start nyacinamide for dark spots.

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew
''Let me recommend him to treat the symptoms instead of curing the acne with accutane''
tretinoin is accutane just less powerful, his acne isn’t bad enough to warrant accutane. Don’t know why you’re so confidently incorrect.

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet and cnejjew
tretinoin is accutane just less powerful, his acne isn’t bad enough to warrant accutane. Don’t know why you’re so confidently incorrect.
Treating acne requires addressing all four pillars: excess sebum production, abnormal keratinization, bacterial colonization, and inflammation. Thats why only accutane works, you can't stop sebum production and bacterial colonization with topical creams dumbass mulatto

Treating acne requires addressing all four pillars: excess sebum production, abnormal keratinization, bacterial colonization, and inflammation. Thats why only accutane works, you can't stop sebum production and bacterial colonization with topical creams dumbass mulatto
I already got trentioin but idk where to get accutane also Im assuming I need to use a clenser and moisturizer with all these and spf