HOW DO I FIX MY SKINNY FAT BODY?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
20201119 231020

Information
-6'1
-14 years old.
- Mom is buying me gym membership soon to Planet Fitness cause I'm not that rich so have to do Calisthenics until then

Did calisthenics for a few months 2 years ago then lost any muscle I had by trying to cut down weight water fasting and ended up binging and purging for 2 years.

I'm literally pale and malnourished but my face is still bloated cause I'm skinny fat. What the fuck do I do before I rope 2 years starving myself to stay skinnyfat and bloated I'm frustrated.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
You aren’t skinny fat you are skinny skinny

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 7224 and 3 others
Good job you doxxed yourself.
Ive seen that body before.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, TheChosenChad, Boldandbeautiful and 4 others
Eat even more so you become fully fat

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and magnificentcel
Eat even more so you become fully fat
I have to do something, legit can not stay the same for next year too, had all of this year to improve my body but I don't even know what to do

I have to do something, legit can not stay the same for next year too, had all of this year to improve my body but I don't even know what to do
You are not even skinny fat, you are just skinny as fuck

If you are natty than slow bulk for like 6 months and then cut it, try to get clen for your cut you'll look insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and PYT
You are not even skinny fat, you are just skinny as fuck

If you are natty than slow bulk for like 6 months and then cut it, try to get clen for your cut you'll look insane
I don't got acess to a gym right now but I'm getting a membership to PF 🤢

Is calisthenics and then PF fine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
I don't got acess to a gym right now but I'm getting a membership to PF 🤢

Is calisthenics and then PF fine?
Yes anything will improve you since you are very skinny and untrained, should probably see huge newbie gains just by doing some actual exercise

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Eat a lot of meat and carbs. Do bodyweight until you goto the gym. You're 14. You look like a 14 year old. Just chill man. Get a hold of some androgens and/or gh peptides too.

• Love it
Eat a lot of meat and carbs. Do bodyweight until you goto the gym. You're 14. You look like a 14 year old. Just chill man. Get a hold of some androgens and/or gh peptides too.
Bet I haven't worked out consistently since 2 years ago. Ever since I started my water fast cut essentially.

I'll start peptides when I'm 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Bet I haven't worked out consistently since 2 years ago. Ever since I started my water fast cut essentially.

I'll start peptides when I'm 16
Nah bro. Start peptides now.

• Woah
My bad mixed peptides up with steroids
Lmao. Yeah start pumping proviron and peptides. If I would have done that at 14 I would be way better off.

• +1
bumperino

Inject T

• JFL
Information
-6'1
-14 years old.

:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1