How do I fix my sleep?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
I fucked up my sleep schedule after coming back from traveling and haven't fixed it since, my sleep only got worse though since I sleep at 8-10 am till 5-7pm and i always feel tired. its probably because i drink around 1-3 redbulls per day and 2-3 coffees when i go out. so how can i fix my sleep fast and easily without cutting out caffeine?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and ey88
Take melatonin

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
Cut out caffeine after like 3 pm

• +1
You always feel tired because you are awake at night with no sunlight

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
  • +1
Sunlight is the most important thing to set circadian rhythm, it basically tells your body when to start producing melatonin
should i not sleep for a whole day then sleep at night? or would that ruin my sleep even more?

• +1
what time should i sleep
Around 10-12 pm is good depending on what time you have to wake up, it might be easier to wake up 5pm like you normally do, have no caffeine for the day, take melatonin and try to sleep at like 1-2pm, or as early as you can, and then the next day try to go to sleep at a proper time.

Around 10-12 pm is good depending on what time you have to wake up, it might be easier to wake up 5pm like you normally do, have no caffeine for the day, take melatonin and try to sleep at like 1-2pm, or as early as you can, and then the next day try to go to sleep at a proper time.
so i sleep today?

• +1