How do i fix my uneven palate?

D

Deleted member 79517

Iron
For the last 3/4 years, i've been sleeping on my left side and now my palate is very uneven. I also have an overbite and idk how to fix it. Any tips or solutions?

For the last 3/4 years, i've been sleeping on my left side and now my palate is very uneven. I also have an overbite and idk how to fix it. Any tips or solutions?
Sleep 5 years on your right side

Chew on the both sides when eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 79517
If you want to try to avoid surgery, I’ll tell you what helped with me at least. Chewing exercisers fixed my overbite somewhat, then again I don’t know how severe is yours. Alas, what I did was use a chew exerciser, but bite into as if I had an underbite (push your jaw forward so your bottom teeth go past the top teeth), and overtime that helped realign my bite. Thumb pulling at the very least gave me more room for my tongue when mewing so I can apply pressure equally now. I’d also say go see an orthodontist if it’s really bad.

• +1
If you want to try to avoid surgery, I’ll tell you what helped with me at least. Chewing exercisers fixed my overbite somewhat, then again I don’t know how severe is yours. Alas, what I did was use a chew exerciser, but bite into as if I had an underbite (push your jaw forward so your bottom teeth go past the top teeth), and overtime that helped realign my bite. Thumb pulling at the very least gave me more room for my tongue when mewing so I can apply pressure equally now. I’d also say go see an orthodontist if it’s really bad.
tysm dude

• +1