How do I fix this eye area symmetry/ give tips on how to ascend my eye area

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Hammond!
You can see from this picture one eyelid is clearly droopier than the other one, I suspect this may be to due a muscle imbalance as the left side of my face is a lot weaker and my right eye has always been dominant.

Some tips on how to improve my eye area would be greatly appreciated as well. I’m currently eyebrow maxxing and going to eyelash max as well

Attachments

• IMG_5877.jpeg
    IMG_5877.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 0
You can see from this picture one eyelid is clearly droopier than the other one, I suspect this may be to due a muscle imbalance as the left side of my face is a lot weaker and my right eye has always been dominant.

Some tips on how to improve my eye area would be greatly appreciated as well. I’m currently eyebrow maxxing and going to eyelash max as well
wear an eyepatch on the stronger eye

I got the same issue too, had it since birth genetically and I'm also gonna try an eyepatch:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Mines really annoying . It looks like the eye with the droopier eyelid has a negative canthal tilt when my other eye literally is neural / positive so it wouldn’t make any sense ffs

Idk if mines genetic as I say I think it might be due to weak nerves / mind muscle connection
What do you rate my eye area anyway

Mines really annoying . It looks like the eye with the droopier eyelid has a negative canthal tilt when my other eye literally is neural / positive so it wouldn’t make any sense ffs

Idk if mines genetic as I say I think it might be due to weak nerves / mind muscle connection
What do you rate my eye area anyway
amazing you look like chico with his almond eyes (ofc other than the ptosis)