How do I fix this shit?

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
91E4D12B 86FB 4B98 A60F 059DFA251937
I heard these red spots are permanent, it’s after I had a breakout on retin-A, I don’t know what the fuck to do

These are cakewalk. I've had much worse. Not from tret, but before that.

Google pygmentation removal. Never did anything specific for them (USSR), but tret itself should be a help already.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa and EdwardCullen
View attachment 929862I heard these red spots are permanent, it’s after I had a breakout on retin-A, I don’t know what the fuck to do
This is called PIE post inflammatory erythrema and they will take 3 plus years to go away unless u get VBEAM leaser for it, atleast 3-4 sessions. I had this and its genetic, and I have tried everything.

mine is not as bad as urs but GL bro

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
These are cakewalk. I've had much worse. Not from tret, but before that.

Google pygmentation removal. Never did anything specific for them (USSR), but tret itself should be a help already.
Lmao ur a fucking retard 99% of looksmax are teenagers with no medical experience, kys and go ER

urs truly edwardcullen

It’s not permanent but can take a while to go away for some. Try v beam laser if it doesn't get better after a few months

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
It’s not permanent but can take a while to go away for some. Try v beam laser if it doesn't get better after a few months
So is there any way I can avoid this shit everytime I have a fucking pimple?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Screenshot 20210116 114318 Chrome
not trying to scare you but that's usually a sign of pre diabetes, do a blood test and careful with your diet

Idk, I've had worse and it only takes weeks to heal, but I have thick skin.
View attachment 931925 not trying to scare you but that's usually a sign of pre diabetes, do a blood test and careful with your diet
You autists will notice anything in a picture...

Idk, I've had worse and it only takes weeks to heal, but I have thick skin.

You autists will notice anything in a picture...
Not the red dots on the cheeks, I'm talking about the thing in his neck the skin tag

Not the red dots on the cheeks, I'm talking about the thing in his neck the skin tag
I'm not being sarcastic, you really are auti, welcome home.

Thats a mole or whatever its called lol

So is there any way I can avoid this shit everytime I have a fucking pimple?
Sadly there isn’t much u can do besides not picking at it and keeping ur skin hydrated and moisturized

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor