• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, silencio, nathan and 1 other person
The more people I'm with the quieter I become

Like yesterday I was with 3 friends I was social and active and stuff

Now I'm with 4 and suddenly I'm very quiet n shit

And 5+ even if I know all of em I become a mathématicien
Do you feel uncomfortable when the number of people increases, or are you unable to manage communication?

• +1
Reactions: silencio, wsada and nathan
posts like these are the .org equivalent of reddit niggas writing essays about not being able to talk to women

the answer to basically any question like this is the damage is done bruh. no fraud for your years of trauma

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Darkeningstar and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
posts like these are the .org equivalent of reddit niggas writing essays about not being able to talk to women

the answer to basically any question like this is the damage is done bruh. no fraud for your years of trauma
Let me cope fag

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin

That's normal I don't think anyone likes to be in group with more than 3 niggas even if they're close asf because they'll always be a mutual friend there you don't fw or you just don't wanna say the wrong thing or yap too much to make them think your a weirdo I guess.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horsefacin and wsada
Both
Maybe second more
Abused dog
Unfortunately, it is simply mainly a problem of when you are not a leader in a social context. you give more weight to it though

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada
Remember what you have done

• Hmm...
Abused dog
Unfortunately, it is simply mainly a problem of when you are not a leader in a social context. you give more weight to it though
Any solution?

i’m the same

• So Sad
That's normal I don't think anyone likes to be in group with more than 3 niggas even if they're close asf because they'll always be a mutual friend there you don't fw or you just don't wanna say the wrong thing or yap too much to make them think your a weirdo I guess.
100%, but imo you are focusing on the symptom and not the cause. i wouldn’t have any of these awkward situations among people i know if i looked better or they looked better, there would be far more respect all around. as gay as it sounds, the slippery slope of an oofy doofy marriage (wife slowly gets annoyed at everything you do) applies to friendships as well. i’ve found myself getting pissed at ugly friends subconsciously for things i let fly with everyone else, and apply myself to these same standards. i keep my head low when i know there’s a looks gap between me and someone else

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Samuel Jackson and wsada
100%, but imo you are focusing on the symptom and not the cause. i wouldn’t have any of these awkward situations among people i know if i looked better or they looked better, there would be far more respect all around. as gay as it sounds, the slippery slope of an oofy doofy marriage (wife slowly gets annoyed at everything you do) applies to friendships as well. i’ve found myself getting pissed at ugly friends subconsciously for things i let fly with everyone else, and apply myself to these same standards. i keep my head low when i know there’s a looks gap between me and someone else
I'm a strong chadlite this isn't related to looks :feelsohh:

I'm a strong chadlite this isn't related to looks :feelsohh:
good for you, but respectfully it might as well be. something as innate as being non NT since birth or having trauma from being ugly as a kid is something that sticks with you for life, just like your looks for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Muh become the alpha

Honestly getting a retail job as a cashier helps with this

• WTF
Yh that's called a social hierarchy the better looking and more nt you are in your friend group the more power you have over them sounds corny asf but you get what I mean "power imbalances" sub5s are at the bottom normies in the middle and chads at the top I've never seen a group leader who's sub5.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, wsada and horsefacin