HOW DO I FIX THIS

godmaxxer2000

godmaxxer2000

Iron
My side profile is godly but my front profile is horrendous what can I do to fox this I would really like some advice preferably SOFTMAXXES as I am 15 16 in a month

Attachments

• 85004E10-0A2E-433E-BB4B-1E589292010A.jpeg
    85004E10-0A2E-433E-BB4B-1E589292010A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • D5CB59D9-C0F0-4E86-9267-4E576CF5D812.jpeg
    D5CB59D9-C0F0-4E86-9267-4E576CF5D812.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Like this is a genuine concern of mine I look like a different person from the side

I know most of it is my facial fat and my fat ass cheeks does anyone know what those lines are on my nose they make my face very uneven

Drink more water and chew gum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: godmaxxer2000
your side profile isn’t anywhere near godly but I get what you mean. It’s really just losing fat and ageing bestie ☺️

• +1
My side profile is godly but my front profile is horrendous what can I do to fox this I would really like some advice preferably SOFTMAXXES as I am 15 16 in a month
I find it funny how everyone I see with a good side profile always has a mid or even shit front, I came to the conclusion that it's half as important.

• JFL
Reactions: Quncho
Your side profile is fucking shit are you serious lmao

I got a softmaxx to fix it but giving this info to greycels isnt good

Fuck no 4 at best and im being generous
As much as I want to be rated 6 I agree with you I’m cooked but the point I’m trying to get across is my front profile is dogshit compared to my side plz drop the advice

you're a bad influence on people trying to improve themselves, it's not our fault if you're not chad
Im just being honest nigger no need to glaze random dudes and make them think they are gl when they arnt the dudes reccesed too i think and mega downward grown a 4/10 is generous

Im just being honest nigger no need to glaze random dudes and make them think they are gl when they arnt the dudes reccesed too i think and mega downward grown a 4/10 is generous
I give him 4.25-5 because of his front but his side is good, if the front was as good he'd be attractive

Theres alot of stuff you gotta do have zero deficiencies and good posture first then start chewing mastic gum, progressive overload and chew slowly
I am currently eating 8 eggs a day and drinking a litre of milk so I have no vitimin deficiency’s im also sleeping on my back to stop asymmetry

Theres alot of stuff you gotta do have zero deficiencies and good posture first then start chewing mastic gum, progressive overload and chew slowly
Kinda tired to list everything you should do because they are too many

• +1
I am currently eating 8 eggs a day and drinking a litre of milk so I have no vitimin deficiency’s im also sleeping on my back to stop asymmetry
Sleep without a pillow also, as for asymmetries it could be posture related too dont have much knowledge about those tho so cant help there much
IMG 20240819 001746

This guy here has a titled spenoid bone i think its called which might be fixable with some exercises

• +1
Please bro 🙏 (100 sets of genetics)
he doesn't have any secrets or things you wouldn't already know by looking at the best of best threads of the server or watching youtube videos. The harsh truth is that there's very few things you can do which give big results

• +1
he doesn't have any secrets or things you wouldn't already know by looking at the best of best threads of the server or watching youtube videos. The harsh truth is that there's very few things you can do which give big results
The rope is staring at me very intensely rn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5 MOGGER
The rope is staring at me very intensely rn
do your own research and try to make the best out of these next couple of years healthwise, it's unlikely you won't grow any better but don't expect anything crazy either. It'd be appropriate to ask why do you want to look better

• +1
do your own research and try to make the best out of these next couple of years healthwise, it's unlikely you won't grow any better but don't expect anything crazy either. It'd be appropriate to ask why do you want to look better
Why do I want to look better is that a joke anyone who looks better is treated nicer in life treated like an actual human trust me i was a proper subhuman I was fat lazy no personality shit hair I can send you a photo it was acc over for me ever since I started to look like an average person I’ve been treated with more respect

Why do I want to look better is that a joke anyone who looks better is treated nicer in life treated like an actual human trust me i was a proper subhuman I was fat lazy no personality shit hair I can send you a photo it was acc over for me ever since I started to look like an average person I’ve been treated with more respect
Tell this fat fuck he’s ever going to get a girlfriend and a loving family with a straight face

Attachments

• F5D9566A-4229-4169-80F0-908CA2FDE855.jpeg
    F5D9566A-4229-4169-80F0-908CA2FDE855.jpeg
    567 KB · Views: 0
Tell this fat fuck he’s ever going to get a girlfriend and a loving family with a straight face
this fat fuck looks 10, not an issue at that age, even if you manage to only get to a 5 you still have a chance in dating, it's hard for pretty much everyone nowadays