How do i fix weak lower eyelids muscles?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
They arent genetic, but idk whats the cause of them. Im a teenager and it feels like my lower eyelid muscles got weaker than they were 2 years ago. Im currently squinching but idk if it makes it worse by weakening the muscle or if its any good. How can i fix these fucking weak ass lower eyelid muscles without surgery/fillers etc?

I tried eye exercises but idk if i over did them or nit since they wont say when and how many times should you do it

eyelid retraction

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Exercises won't make them weaker. They'll get better if you squinch. Takes a few months.

Don't underestimate how important weight lifting is for your face. Watch when people deadlift, bench, squat, etc. The face gets a workout too.

Lastly, a tight attractive face is a lively face. What is your life like? Are you sedentary? Do you work out, get outside, hike, get sun, face the elements, etc.? If you're indoors and wasting away, why would you expect to have a lively face?

Actually, one more thing... try practicing getting your face into the most attractive states you can. Look in the mirror and practice flexing different muscles, practice expressions. Then try to be there as much as possible.

isn't that a surgery?

eyelid retraction surgery is a broad term that describes up to 21 different procedures. but yes get surgery

Exercises won't make them weaker. They'll get better if you squinch. Takes a few months.

Don't underestimate how important weight lifting is for your face. Watch when people deadlift, bench, squat, etc. The face gets a workout too.

Lastly, a tight attractive face is a lively face. What is your life like? Are you sedentary? Do you work out, get outside, hike, get sun, face the elements, etc.? If you're indoors and wasting away, why would you expect to have a lively face?

Actually, one more thing... try practicing getting your face into the most attractive states you can. Look in the mirror and practice flexing different muscles, practice expressions. Then try to be there as much as possible.
I went on a glowup on quarantine and for the whole 2020 since i last trained boxing and kickboxing in 2019, i didnt have weak lower eyelids or maybe i didnt notice them since i developed body dysmorphia. I'm a 7/10 (not looksmax ratings) (could be better if i worked out and wasnt so bloated bcs of quarantine and dehydratation and currently trying new hairstyles. I need like a light squinch to raise the llower eyelid and im good but my eyes arent bug since i have no uee and are long and not bulging out . Tbh idk i hope this virus and restrictions will end asap so i can go looksmax to gym and train etc.. I also dont eat the healthiest stuff but im not fat just not on a regular diet etc, like fries, pizza, meat, sandwiches, cereals , rice , idk depends.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington