How do i flirt over text? (Forum slayers gtfih help me out)

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
So I texted this girl that liked me before yesterday again after leaving her on read she was being flirty so I think I sent her mixed signals. But now I want her as ltr. All I have sent her was a hey how you been she responded with good I teased her about her bedtime now shes just triple texting me how can I be flirty and show my intention?

"hey what u doin this weeknd" "dope wanna bang"

gonna be fr wit you you hot af im tryin bend tht ass overe

just say that its wokred for me b4

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Chad doesn't need to flirt

gonna be fr wit you you hot af im tryin bend tht ass overe

just say that its wokred for me b4
Nigga this is a girl I knew from school we dont go to same school anymore but I have a car so it's cool. I want to show my intention then ask her out to movies or some shit then try and kiss her first date I cant fuck this up
Chad doesn't need to flirt
I just need to show my intention like normies I am an autism I can tease her easily tho

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
either she is attracted to you or she isn't so it doesn't matter what you say as long as you show your intentions before someone else does.

just be straight up and ask her on a date. make sure she knows it's a date too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and HurtfulVanity
“Are you free this weekend? We could go to X place and do Y thing“

• +1
Reactions: Velvet and HurtfulVanity
well you can't use eye contact or body language or anything like that, so just flirt how you would normally would but make it a bit more obvious

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
either she is attracted to you or she isn't so it doesn't matter what you say as long as you show your intentions before someone else does.

just be straight up and ask her on a date. make sure she knows it's a date too
So just talk to her for a few hours then just tell her you know I like you and want to get to know you better type shit?

So just talk to her for a few hours then just tell her you know I like you and want to get to know you better type shit?
yeh basically. make sure she knows it's a date tho not just hanging out as friends. so then you can know where you stand.

from what you're saying tho it seems like she is interested, but you can probably gauge best yourself. aka if she's sending you good night and good morning messages etc

"hey what u doin this weeknd" "dope wanna bang"
She ain't like that my friends tell me she literally just wears leggings and a hoodie everyday. One of my friends tried hitting her up before to smash hes a slayer she rejected him and said she wants a relationship. Shes virgin aswell and cute.
All she does is bitch on her spam about her life or pains and shit I never like them tho as to not validate her but she is vulnerable right now
yeh basically. make sure she knows it's a date tho not just hanging out as friends. so then you can know where you stand.

from what you're saying tho it seems like she is interested, but you can probably gauge best yourself. aka if she's sending you good night and good morning messages etc
Yah when we were talking frequently a couple months ago she would tell me good night winky faces and shit and be like lemme get cute so I can send you a pic I just hope she still feels same way

• +1
Reactions: william
She ain't like that my friends tell me she literally just wears leggings and a hoodie everyday. One of my friends tried hitting her up before to smash hes a slayer she rejected him and said she wants a relationship. Shes virgin aswell and cute.
All she does is bitch on her spam about her life or pains and shit I never like them tho as to not validate her but she is vulnerable right now

Yah when we were talking frequently a couple months ago she would tell me good night winky faces and shit and be like lemme get cute so I can send you a pic I just hope she still feels same way
damn ur lucky bro, rare catch. you can just talk about whatever and she'll be able to tell youre interested just by messaging her (especially if shes attracted to you), if youre both attracted to each other then just ask her out afterwards

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
damn ur lucky bro, rare catch. you can just talk about whatever and she'll be able to tell youre interested just by messaging her (especially if shes attracted to you), if youre both attracted to each other then just ask her out afterwards
I'll try it