j05

j05

title

• JFL
Reactions: reaper2, belisa14 and wishIwasSalludon
lying

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, m6use and PseudoMaxxer
2 inches is the absolute max you can do with lifts, 5 inches isn't practically possible. 5'11 is average in tall countries, 6'4 is the beginning of giant heights, pick a more modest goal.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, kuroro, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
2 inches is the absolute max you can do with lifts, 5 inches isn't practically possible.
u can do more if you buy conzuri shoes which boost 2.4inches then add lifts so 4.2inches boost

look at amnesias thread on elevator shoes, I’m planning to do that, when posture maxxed I’m exactly 183.25/6’.25 and that’ll get me to 194.25/6’4.5

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and j05
is frauding 5.2 cms *including shoes too much?

ask Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: j05
2 inches is the absolute max you can do with lifts, 5 inches isn't practically possible. 5'11 is average in tall countries, 6'4 is the beginning of giant heights, pick a more modest goal.
Keep that mindset

cant jfl. others will definitely now. 3 inches can be frauded. you can say 6"2' at max

No fucking way. Jfl

Just get really expensive designer shoes that add like 4 inch height +lifts. And if people question you just flex how much you spent on them.

• +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
Jfl unless if you get height surgery and even then that would fuck your proportions up jfl as 3 inches is maximum on that stuff.

No fucking way. Jfl

Just get really expensive designer shoes that add like 4 inch height +lifts. And if people question you just flex how much you spent on them.
Yes but it doesn't legit give 4 inches.

Brutal boyo you can only fraud to 6'1.5 max 6'2

Go take a look at a ruler and see the difference of 13 cm and ask yourself how that could possibly be possible without looking like an utter clown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, reaper2, kuroro and 1 other person
Forget 6'4 and just accept what you got. You're still above average and can safely get to 6'1 ish with lifts. If you cant get any at that height then its over anyways and a few more inches wont fix anything

• +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
is frauding 5.2 cms *including shoes too much?
no I use 1.5 inch insoles with reebok c85 which I would guess around 2.5-3.0in total and then I tell foids I'm 6'3-6'4 when Im 6'1.1 😂

This must be a joke
U can only fraud up to 2 inches without looking like a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2 and j05
unachievable plus women don’t want men that tall

you can wear air maxes with lifts, become 6’1 and say ur 6’2 and women will believe you

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
look at amnesias thread on elevator shoes, I’m planning to do that, when posture maxxed I’m exactly 183.25/6’.25 and that’ll get me to 194.25/6’4.5
only problem with those shoes is that they are non-NT as fuck, otherwise i would buy them

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and j05
only problem with those shoes is that they are non-NT as fuck, otherwise i would buy them
You dont have to wear those shoes there are alot of options check their website tallmanshoes.com

• Love it
You dont have to wear those shoes there are alot of options check their website tallmanshoes.com
i found a way to get to like 2 inches boost, but i would want a 3 inch boost for when im out or in the club.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
doesn’t let me find it… can you link it?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
i found a way to get to like 2 inches boost, but i would want a 3 inch boost for when im out or in the club.
How tall are you my fellow manlet?

• So Sad
Larp +1-2"
Clown adidas sneakers +1.5"
Lifts +1-2"
Hairstyle +1-4"
Walk on toes slightly +0.5-1"
Maybe do something with posture +?"

Overall with this math you can fraud + about 7" so gl boyo