How do i fraud height without blowing my NT cover irl?

iabsolvejordan

iabsolvejordan

meghanrochelover911
So i’m 5’10 and in my tallest shoes im easily 5’11.5”. 90% of the time when im out in public or at school, I hang out with the same 2 friends, either that or with another episodical friend on the side a little less. My 2 main friends’ heights are 6’0 and 5’7, and they’re both younger than me by 1-2 months (JFL its brutal).

My 6’0 friend and I are both relatively very NT compared to our peers geographically, and he’s heightpilled aswell. Pokes fun at my height sometimes since I used to be very short for most of my life. The banter is nothing serious, I know he’s just playing. He’s my number 1 homie whom I trust with my life (we’re blood related as well). But on the other hand, my 5’7 friend who I’ve known for only 5 years, is very bluepilled and sub5 facially in looks. On top of being short, and not competent enough to pass as NT, he’s very cocky when it comes to me portraying dominance jokingly when im out with him. He repetitively tries to downplay my height advantage over him, calling me shallow and egotistical whenever I happen to mog the shit out of him brutally in public. Kind of like a coping mechanism for him, which negatively affects me in public scenarios, since he talks hella loud and wants to make himself clear when “roasting” me for whatever reason (i can tell he is jealous as FUCK).

How should I go about frauding height? If i suddenly start wearing lifts, it will be very noticeable and im willing to bet this 5’7 friend will call me out on my new height, making it known to everyone around me (social suicide basically - no girl will wanna be with me after that, and i’ll be looked down upon by other guys in my school).

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I FRAUD HEIGHT THEN?

I will attach a TLDR down below, if you dont want to read everything.
I’m 5’10, my friends whom I spend my time with 90% of the time while in public are 6’0 and 5’7. If i start wearing shoelifts, it will be a dead giveaway that i frauded my height suddenly. My 5’7 friend, who is jealous of me, will make it known to the whole school that im a frauder and wear lifts, which will essentially kill all my appeal to girls and cause me to get disrespected by the guys in my school.

• JFL
Reactions: aids
Solution
damnbrothiscrazy
So i’m 5’10 and in my tallest shoes im easily 5’11.5”. 90% of the time when im out in public or at school, I hang out with the same 2 friends, either that or with another episodical friend on the side a little less. My 2 main friends’ heights are 6’0 and 5’7, and they’re both younger than me by 1-2 months (JFL its brutal).

My 6’0 friend and I are both relatively very NT compared to our peers geographically, and he’s heightpilled aswell. Pokes fun at my height sometimes since I used to be very short for most of my life. The banter is nothing serious, I know he’s just playing. He’s my number 1 homie whom I trust with my life (we’re blood related as well). But on the other hand, my 5’7 friend who I’ve known for only 5 years, is very...
I read the tldr, just do 1 inch then wait 3 months and do another inch

Nobody will notice

If they ask you just say puberty or you changed shoes

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, wastedspermcel and iabsolvejordan
You're fucking low iq. Greycel means you have less than 500 posts
Bro you made 6300 posts in 2 months, you have no right to point to me about having a grey username. How many hours do you spend rotting here daily?

kill the manlet and do your thing

• JFL
Reactions: omnilegent and iabsolvejordan
bro just make sure you always match your shoes to your pants i normally gatekeep this method because its so good but ill be nice

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

My 6’0 friend and I are both relatively very NT compared to our peers geographically, and he’s heightpilled aswell. Pokes fun at my height sometimes since I used to be very short for most of my life. The banter is nothing serious, I know he’s just playing. He’s my number 1 homie whom I trust with my life (we’re blood related as well). But on the other hand, my 5’7 friend who I’ve known for only 5 years, is very bluepilled and sub5 facially in looks. On top of being short, and not competent enough to pass as NT, he’s very cocky when it comes to me portraying dominance jokingly when im out with him. He repetitively tries to downplay my height advantage over him, calling me shallow and egotistical whenever I happen to mog the shit out of him brutally in public. Kind of like a coping mechanism for him, which negatively affects me in public scenarios, since he talks hella loud and wants to make himself clear when “roasting” me for whatever reason (i can tell he is jealous as FUCK).

How should I go about frauding height? If i suddenly start wearing lifts, it will be very noticeable and im willing to bet this 5’7 friend will call me out on my new height, making it known to everyone around me (social suicide basically - no girl will wanna be with me after that, and i’ll be looked down upon by other guys in my school).

I will attach a TLDR down below, if you dont want to read everything.
I’m 5’10, my friends whom I spend my time with 90% of the time while in public are 6’0 and 5’7. If i start wearing shoelifts, it will be a dead giveaway that i frauded my height suddenly. My 5’7 friend, who is jealous of me, will make it known to the whole school that im a frauder and wear lifts, which will essentially kill all my appeal to girls and cause me to get disrespected by the guys in my school.
Just fraud 1-2 cm and increase every month

• +1
Reactions: aids and iabsolvejordan
Solution
no but actually a good way to fruad could be hanging from a bar but hear me out, your taller in the morning because your spine is decompressed and gravitry pulls you down during the day hence compressing your spine and makinng you slighty shorter, so by hanging from a bar your spine should in theroy decomress due to the anti gravity (i havent tried it myself cause dont need to and idk if its cope im just tryna help) Read all of that shit nigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: aids
no but actually a good way to fruad could be hanging from a bar but hear me out, your taller in the morning because your spine is decompressed and gravitry pulls you down during the day hence compressing your spine and makinng you slighty shorter, so by hanging from a bar your spine should in theroy decomress due to the anti gravity (i havent tried it myself cause dont need to and idk if its cope im just tryna help) Read all of that shit nigger
View attachment 3146977View attachment 3146978View attachment 3146979View attachment 3146980
Idk if ur serious but this is mostly cope man.

What @damnbrothiscrazy said.
If you just immediately get 10cm taller then it's obvious, just increase your lifts incrementally.

• +1
View attachment 3146977View attachment 3146978View attachment 3146979View attachment 3146980
This is bullshit unless you have the most poor posture known to man.
Absolutely no chance you can get a few inches taller from holding onto a metal bar brother.

• +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner and iabsolvejordan
Idk if ur serious but this is mostly cope man.
bro i was gonna say lifts but you said that shit was sus or something and there is like no other way to fraud + i actualy showed some evidence bro its not like i jus whipped it out of no where, and i am already tall so i dont know all of this hieght shit ,i am sorry meghanrochelovr911 it will not happen again bhai

• Love it
This is bullshit unless you have the most poor posture known to man.
Absolutely no chance you can get a few inches taller from holding onto a metal bar brother.
i mean you are a little taller in the morning even nasa said but its not really gonna make a huge diff

• +1
Reactions: aids and iabsolvejordan
i mean you are a little taller in the morning even nasa said but its not really gonna make a huge diff
It's a bit different with being in a zero gravity environment (in reality, just having exponentially less gravitational force applied to your spine) for a long-period, your spine will decompress.

• +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner
Yeah its only by like 0.5-2.5cm and it gradually loses effect throughout the day.

• +1
Reactions: Its_over_gooner
try it tho i went from 4,9 - 6,6 just from hanging from a bar

• JFL
Yeah, lifts would be the way. Increase by very small amounts at a time 1cm, for example, and max out at 5cm.

• +1
I’m 5’8 and I wear lifts every single day to school. When in my lifts I am measured 6’0.5. I haven’t gotten called out EVER.

How much are you planning to fraud? You shouldn’t give a fuck about what your friends think. Stop being so high inhib grow some balls respectfully

What I did is wait over a summer or a winter break of some sorts and then boom little groth spurt. Unfortuanetly I made a mistake of telling my greycel tiktok lookmaxing freind as a joke and he might go around telling ppl but other than that ppl deff noticed I got taller and just said its maybe the shoes or i grew over summer.:ogre:

• +1