How do I fuck my cousin?

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Banned
Im really attracted to her but she doesnt know. I give her hints like i compliment her on her curves and she thinks im trolling. I sometimes spank her and she treats me like i farted on her. She truly is oblivious to how i feel about her. Even the other day when we were watching netflix, i kept touching her leg and she said stop it playfully. During the sex scenes i was like do you like sex and i looked at her big tits while saying this and she still just laughed like i was trolling. She knows how big my dick is, she walked in on me once and she looked happy instead of disgusted at my throbbing erection. I thought that was the moment i knew she liked me but since then she has never mentioned it. I fantasise about fucking her when our parents are out and these dreams could become reality if she just saw the light. What do i do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, 5.5psl, SidharthTheSlayer and 13 others
yo my cousin is also my oneitis, seriously she is perfect, the exact archetype in terms of appearance, mannerisms and pERsonality as well as intelligence that I like.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Joshrc, sub5c3l and 2 others
come on guys, u dont

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
White ppl things

Abhorrent behavior

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and silencio
middleeast.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, mike21, Joshrc and 4 others
@sub5c3l @Tabula Rasa @SecularIslamist @Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Im really attracted to her but she doesnt know. I give her hints like i compliment her on her curves and she thinks im trolling. I sometimes spank her and she treats me like i farted on her. She truly is oblivious to how i feel about her. Even the other day when we were watching netflix, i kept touching her leg and she said stop it playfully. During the sex scenes i was like do you like sex and i looked at her big tits while saying this and she still just laughed like i was trolling. She knows how big my dick is, she walked in on me once and she looked happy instead of disgusted at my throbbing erection. I thought that was the moment i knew she liked me but since then she has never mentioned it. I fantasise about fucking her when our parents are out and these dreams could become reality if she just saw the light. What do i do?
Legal in turkey

man weird ass mfers all my cousins just suffer from chungitis and look like my pfp

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and greycel
name checks out lmao

Same with my white skinned female cousin who's 5'11, I'm 5'10 manlet. She ghosted me, gigaover... She mogs me too, lucky girl her life is much better.

Last edited:
spank her butt

Avg cumskin behavior

I wanna fuck mine too :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
yo my cousin is also my oneitis, seriously she is perfect, the exact archetype in terms of appearance, mannerisms and pERsonality as well as intelligence
@<6PSLcel is indian confirmed

Show her house of the dragon and be like "whoa incest is actually pretty cool huh". Hopefully she'll be into you after that but if not you've done all you can

What has this place become JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Not worth It find a Woman Outside of yo Family