Ugliest man alive
I want those mtbs @LightSkinNoob

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, n0rthface, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
It's very simple really

MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
Double Leg Lengthening with Tendon Release for Maximum Extension
Aggressive Clavicle Lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: User28823, ey88, Heinrich Schmidt and 11 others
Persistence and luck, you need to casually befriend the girl you want, then neg/joke with her over a couple weeks, if she doesn’t bring up that she has a boyfriend or straight says your a good friend your in the green.

From here just casually ask what you up to this weekend? If she says “absolutely nothing I’m bored” or “my friends are boring we never go out” thats your cue to take her out or just hang and escalate from there.

Just spam this strategy on every coworker your find hot lol, thing is if you do it casually and just mention you should hang out once if she says no I’m busy just never ask again, then it won’t be weird and you won’t be labeled the PUA guy.

• +1
Reactions: fraudulent, normie_joe, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Persistence and luck, you need to casually befriend the girl you want, then neg/joke with her over a couple weeks, if she doesn’t bring up that she has a boyfriend or straight says your a good friend your in the green.

From here just casually ask what you up to this weekend? If she says “absolutely nothing I’m bored” or “my friends are boring we never go out” thats your cue to take her out or just hang and escalate from there.

Just spam this strategy on every coworker your find hot lol, thing is if you do it casually and just mention you should hang out once if she says no I’m busy just never ask again, then it won’t be weird and you won’t be labeled the PUA guy.
How do I casually befriend them :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 20399
What’s funny
Bro just say “Hey what's up” or some shit like that.

You don't have to use any opener in a common setting like work or gym.

I usually just build the friendly with “hi” (head up nod) (or eyebrows up) here and there while I pass them.

After a couple of that, you can just start talking about random shit with free association.

It's very simple really

Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
Yet people wonder why this is the most autistic forum

No amount of looksmaxing for my non nt brain

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
nigga asks A forum Chad for advice.

He just needs to show up and all the bitches get wet.

You should ask the subhumans that are somehow succesful with girls. Do they exist though?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
It's very simple really

Buccal Fat Removal
Paranasal Augmentation
Infraorbital Implants
Im gonna put some cash in miscellania and in 3 months si can afford

• Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm
I usually just build the friendly with “hi” (head up nod) (or eyebrows up) here and there while I pass them.
With a no-teeth smile ie no mean mugging the females.

You want them to associate you with fun

Bro just say “Hey what's up” or some shit like that.

You don't have to use any opener in a common setting like work or gym.

After a couple of that, you can just start talking about random shit with free association.
Just randomly say hi to one of the waitresses 3 hours into ur shift after never speaking to them before bro

nigga asks A forum Chad for advice.

He just needs to show up and all the bitches get wet.

You should ask the subhumans that are somehow succesful with girls. Do they exist though?
He has social skills tho

It’s easy as fuck. This one time I had this bitch who was addicted to gambling and I could tell she was a slutty loser type bitch. I could have easily fucked her but chose not to. She always talked to me and when I was about to leave for the day would say “wow you’re leaving already?” Like she wanted me to stay.

But fuck that whore. Kill all women!

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 20399
I wonder if I ever managed to slay a girl from real life instead of just racking up dozens of robotic tinder slays would it help to fix my mental fuckedness.

I could have easily fucked her but chose not to.
Funny GIF

If u werent able to smash regular love interests, coworker is outta the question
I was going through some sort of delusional episode when I made this post

• +1
Reactions: try2beme