How do i fuck this girl

pemphigus

pemphigus

Iron
So i‘ve beem Talking to this pretty Girl one grade above me but i cant Tell if she likes me enough yet to lose her virginity to me or even make out with me.
And even if she does want to fuck me, how would i get there. Im rarely home alone and neither is she. I dont want to lose me virginity in some fucking secluded alley or what Not. Also I think i’ve Not been Like romantical enough. Usually were just laughing and making jokes, Never have i felt a strong sexual tension between us.
I Need some advice on how i could solve these Problems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Outerz14
just go out more and get to know her better, eventually you should get closer if theres energy between you

having sex with her will happen once youre sure she likes you, saying something like "you can come over this saturday, parents wont be home so its chill" is like a discrete way of signaling you wanna fuck her but you still have the benefit of the doubt

or if you get REALLY close but you never have the chance to do it, you can be more direct about it

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and pemphigus
Have a dick
Make sure she has a vagina
Lube your dick or make her wet
Look her in the eyes
Slide it in
Occasionally say ‘oh you feel good’
Cum
Pull out after cumming

Dnr thread kys donkey sechaver

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Outerz14
Have a dick
Make sure she has a vagina
Lube your dick or make her wet
Look her in the eyes
Slide it in
Occasionally say ‘oh you feel good’
Cum
Pull out after cumming

Dnr thread kys donkey sechaver
Jfl :forcedsmile: over for non paying child support cels

alr thanks, i forgot to mention but she rarely or only shortly holds eye contact. Is that a good or a Bad sing or is she just shy

• +1
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
just go out more and get to know her better, eventually you should get closer if theres energy between you

having sex with her will happen once youre sure she likes you, saying something like "you can come over this saturday, parents wont be home so its chill" is like a discrete way of signaling you wanna fuck her but you still have the benefit of the doubt

or if you get REALLY close but you never have the chance to do it, you can be more direct about it

Jfl :forcedsmile: over for non paying child support cels
What Even is a non paying Child Support cel

alr thanks, i forgot to mention but she rarely or only shortly holds eye contact. Is that a good or a Bad sing or is she just shy
Might be a good thing, if shes shy you can impress her by being more forward and making advances. Not sexual, just in general: "Wanna go to X?", "Lets do X!", providing guidance and enquiring also halos you hard, and thinking about how she FEELS

Other tips: admitting when youre wrong; saying sorry for what you did, not for how you made her feel

• Love it
Reactions: pemphigus
Might be a good thing, if shes shy you can impress her by being more forward and making advances. Not sexual, just in general: "Wanna go to X?", "Lets do X!", providing guidance and enquiring also halos you hard, and thinking about how she FEELS

Other tips: admitting when youre wrong; saying sorry for what you did, not for how you made her feel
I‘ll meet up with her tomorrow, See how it goes

• +1
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
Pack up your lunch box and throw in the towel, she doesn’t like u