how do i gain an initial chunk of followers??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i cannot start farming if i have 0. i need some fucking social proof before becoming an ig star

• +1
Reactions: Jase and Debetro
setting tinder to fags and leaving ig in bio good idea to start? then i can start asking to women when i have some

I just followed my hs classmates and most followed back, I started with the ones who followed me on my old account and then kept following more (they are more likely to follow back if you have mutuals and also if their account is private, yours should be too), but eventually stopped cuz I ran out of people I knew personally and I am too high inhib to follow people from my hs I’ve never interacted with :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zainab, aspiringexcel and the BULL
I just followed my hs classmates and most followed back, I started with the ones who followed me on my old account and then kept following more (they are more likely to follow back if you have mutuals and also if their account is private, yours should be too), but eventually stopped cuz I ran out of people I knew personally and I am too high inhib to follow people from my hs I’ve never interacted with :lul::lul:
Good advice. I'll follow ppl from my hs and college even though i told em they're a bunch of subhumans last year

i remember back in 2016-2017 when i used IG that i used a follower app that produced free followers. Think i got like 1,6k followers in just 3-4 days. I dont think it works now though

i remember back in 2016-2017 when i used IG that i used a follower app that produced free followers. Think i got like 1,6k followers in just 3-4 days. I dont think it works now though
I Need them fucking First 100 followers otherwise no One Is going to be First One. How the fuck do i do that

I Need them fucking First 100 followers otherwise no One Is going to be First One. How the fuck do i do that
there are still options where u can get free followers by buying or watching ads or sum shit. Try do it until u get 200 followers and then ur set

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
there are still options where u can get free followers by buying or watching ads or sum shit. Try do it until u get 200 followers and then ur set
Could you link me some pls? I cannot find free options

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Could you link me some pls? I cannot find free options
try searching on youtube for some good follower app tutorials. I dont use IG now so havent used any of these apps for a long time. Also make sure the video has lots of likes and good comments, skip those with low likes and comments. And view the newest videos first

Last edited:
too late for that you’re like 30 now bro

this is what I've been doing last months

1. Make a chadfish. Profile pic shouldnt be of someone famous, or at least not recognizable. I'm using a Maher pic

2. Mass follow random people from your country

3. After some time, delete followed you ftf ratio is clean

4. Do it until you have a decent amount of followers

5. Stop chadfishing

6. Follow people near you/friends

7. Enjoy not being perceived as an autist

5 and 6 are interchangeable

this is what I've been doing last months

1. Make a chadfish. Profile pic shouldnt be of someone famous, or at least not recognizable. I'm using a Maher pic

2. Mass follow random people from your country

3. After some time, delete followed you ftf ratio is clean

4. Do it until you have a decent amount of followers

5. Stop chadfishing

6. Follow people near you/friends

7. Enjoy not being perceived as an autist

5 and 6 are interchangeable
no need for that i already mog most of the ppl on my ig feed

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
setting tinder to fags and leaving ig in bio good idea to start? then i can start asking to women when i have some
I just thought of a good variation of this

-follow nt young faggots from Tinder on IG
-go through his posts and start following his girl friends, keep doing it till you have gone through his whole female social circle, should become easier at some point since the girls would see you have multiple mutuals
-then you could do the same but with each of the girls profiles
-unfollow the faggots afterwards
-rinse and repeat

This should work if you are gl enough I believe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike and the BULL

-go through his posts and start following his girl friends, keep doing it till you have gone through his whole female social circle, should become easier at some point since the girls would see you have multiple mutuals
-rinse and repeat

I'm doing this a full time job from now on.

-rinse and repeat

Holy fuck this is extremely good idea.Well done anon.

Do you not have any friends ?

you don't have friends?

-rinse and repeat

I got 3 girls (htb) adding me and unadding me 1 sec later, even though i already followed then. WTF Is this shit

I got 3 girls (htb) adding me and unadding me 1 sec later, even though i already followed then. WTF Is this shit
This used to happen to me with girls from Yubo they would follow me back and then next day I would find out the unfollowed me and removed me from their followers as well, probably means your profile doesn’t look real/NT enough or you need more followers.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
This used to happen to me with girls from Yubo they would follow me back and then next day I would find out the unfollowed me and removed me from their followers as well, probably means your profile doesn’t look real/NT enough or you need more followers.
you either snowball or nothing. got it.

Like 10 Friends and none has ig. Ppl from college are in bad terms with me, so It would look like a desperate move.
It's over

but effort into your tiktok
maek some interesting content
please no cringe shit