How do I gain more appeal

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
Someone said I had pretty boy hair and earrings but face didnt match as much how could I go about doing so?

Attachments

• IMG_8831.jpeg
    IMG_8831.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8753.jpeg
    IMG_8753.jpeg
    714.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8734.jpeg
    IMG_8734.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Whats your ethnic background

get a french crop / low or mid fade but keep the long top, your side hair makes your face look too wide holy shit, your cap looks good but get a MLB New Era one, ultimate nt jockey fr and also try using warmer colored clothes, coffee, beige, white, mustard, etc. since you are brunette, also get a tan and use gold jewlery not silver (same reason as the clothes) usually airforces and yzy slides are good NT shoes, anything from nike or adidas works tbh, bass pro shop jockeys are good too, get a tattoo or something and you're set

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3 and PlayersGetPlayed
get a french crop / low or mid fade but keep the long top, your side hair makes your face look too wide holy shit, your cap looks good but get a MLB New Era one, ultimate nt jockey fr and also try using warmer colored clothes, coffee, beige, white, mustard, etc. since you are brunette, also get a tan and use gold jewlery not silver (same reason as the clothes) usually airforces and yzy slides are good NT shoes, anything from nike or adidas works tbh, bass pro shop jockeys are good too, get a tattoo or something and you're set
Also music taste is important for appeal maxxing, i highly recommend Travis Scott, Asap Rocky, Future, Offset, 21 Savage (any black ass nigger who raps tbh but not really thugmaxxed or tryhard ones). go to the gym and train shoulders, upper chest and back, forearms and neck too, stay lean and eat healthy amounts of meat and animal based lipids such as lard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0glit3, Maalik and NateJacobs
Also music taste is important for appeal maxxing, i highly recommend Travis Scott, Asap Rocky, Future, Offset, 21 Savage (any black ass nigger who raps tbh but not really thugmaxxed or tryhard ones). go to the gym and train shoulders, upper chest and back, forearms and neck too, stay lean and eat healthy amounts of meat and animal based lipids such as lard
here’s my take on this OP. if you want to get whores and not ltr, good quality type of girls, yes do this it’s pretty valid but if not i’d advise, no tattoos, don’t listen to a single one of these artists around women and only in private if you actually like them. Old drake (even knew drake ig) brent faiyaz, some frank ocean, and your own unique liking of music (that isn’t mainstream rap) is 1000% times better. Every single girl i’ve had in my car has loved my car playlist which is made specifically to appeal to women whores and non whore alike.

DO NOT GET A FRENCH CROP. You should experiment with your haircuts but the curls are nice just maintain them (look at jack harlow girls love him). If you want to appeal to wifey type girls you definitely shouldn’t dress like these frat guys with their snap backs, birks and lamello jerseys. Just depends on WHO you want to appeal to sorry for rant

here’s my take on this OP. if you want to get whores and not ltr, good quality type of girls, yes do this it’s pretty valid but if not i’d advise, no tattoos, don’t listen to a single one of these artists around women and only in private if you actually like them. Old drake (even knew drake ig) brent faiyaz, some frank ocean, and your own unique liking of music (that isn’t mainstream rap) is 1000% times better. Every single girl i’ve had in my car has loved my car playlist which is made specifically to appeal to women whores and non whore alike.

DO NOT GET A FRENCH CROP. You should experiment with your haircuts but the curls are nice just maintain them (look at jack harlow girls love him). If you want to appeal to wifey type girls you definitely shouldn’t dress like these frat guys with their snap backs, birks and lamello jerseys. Just depends on WHO you want to appeal to sorry for rant
yea i hardly listen to rap anymore just mainly hip hop and other genres of music nowadays but girls have loved my music taste in the past and i couldn’t tell u how many times i’ve been told i look like jack harlow at my old school when i had longer hair, i never really seen it but its a hot take and i was thinking about tats but not to many I wanna try out the greek curls hairstyle/haircut but idk if my forehead would fit very well with it that’s why i’ve always had haircuts to cover it

another thing i would like to add is it bad that I take care of my curls a lil bit to much like i literally idolize my hair over everything and have really good maintenance with them, manila because my mom helps me pick out products and everything bc she’s has curly hair a lot longer and knows what works best since we have the same curls

Shave the pubes off of your chin

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
Shave the pubes off of your chin
atp it’s a full goatee it’s not the “pubes” you see as you look in the mirror, if i needed to cut it off that bad i would’ve done so already, multiple girls have told me and even begged for me to shave it so do me a favor and go look at some testmaxxing forums for your own sake

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned
atp it’s a full goatee it’s not the “pubes” you see as you look in the mirror, if i needed to cut it off that bad i would’ve done so already, multiple girls have told me and even begged for me to shave it so do me a favor and go look at some testmaxxing forums for your own sake
You’re talking to someone who eats raw meat

I guarantee you eat carbohydrates faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, Snowskinned and 9898

oooh raw meat how “sigma” of you your such a badass for that man “i punch metal for fun” ass comment get on somewhere and go hide behind a models face somewhere else😭😭what a loser

meant to say not shave it my bad typo😭😭

I can tell when someone’s never truly felt the touch of a woman, maybe you’ll get there someday until then stay hiding behind jeremy meeks with ur sub 5 face.

I can tell when someone’s never truly felt the touch of a woman, maybe you’ll get there someday until then stay hiding behind jeremy meeks with ur sub 5 face.
I’m not a virgin. I have a body count of 24 at age 22. Try again. I’m 6ft barefooted and lightskinned.

i’m 18 years old and have a body count of 20 so who’s been slaying more?🤔
I’ve only fucked women who have white blood in them. MTB+ only. Never had to pay.

Guarantee you fucked LTB sheboons.

• +1
I’ve only fucked women who have white blood in them. MTB+ only. Never had to pay.

Guarantee you fucked LTB sheboons.
dude who checks to see what blood they have in them u sicko creep. Your such a fucking nerd it’s actually pathetic tbh i don’t think you’ve fucked anyone at all but if u want private message me and i’ll prove that the women i fuck aren’t ugly

• Ugh..
dude who checks to see what blood they have in them u sicko creep. Your such a fucking nerd it’s actually pathetic tbh i don’t think you’ve fucked anyone at all but if u want private message me and i’ll prove that the women i fuck aren’t ugly
Retard, I look at their skin tones.

• JFL
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
Gay pedo goatee and bulbous nose. Fixing these two would help, but IMO, you're capped at htn with mtn appeal no matter what

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
Gay pedo goatee and bulbous nose. Fixing these two would help, but IMO, you're capped at htn with mtn appeal no matter what
i think i have potential to ascend further i’ve only just started truly looksmaxxing the past couple months

U look South American

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, m0glit3 and kalluss
Someone said I had pretty boy hair and earrings but face didnt match as much how could I go about doing so?
Keep the curls but keep them healthy so they get more volume use a derma roller and minoxidil for thicker eyebrows

Keep the curls but keep them healthy so they get more volume use a derma roller and minoxidil for thicker eyebrows
fixing to get some minoxidil sometime this week also trying to lose more weight to hopefully better achieve the hollow cheek look.

• +1
Reactions: PharaohMogger
fixing to get some minoxidil sometime this week also trying to lose more weight to hopefully better achieve the hollow cheek look.
The hollow cheeks are good all u rlly need is thicker eyebrows and if u wanna go farther natural green contacts will maximize your appeal

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3