How do I gain weight ? Fast metabolism

puniteking

puniteking

Macrobian
I’m struggling to gain weight. I’m 122 lbs and 5’11”. I used to weigh 150 lbs, but that made my face look fat. Fasting helped a lot and essentially eliminated my gyno, reducing my waist to 27 inches. How can I put on weight without affecting my face and keeping it lean?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe, Gonthar, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
i have no love for hoes

that’s something i learned from the pound

how tf am i supposed to pay this ho?

just to lay this ho?

pass it to the homie now you got it

why don’t yall pay attention

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
eat more

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
I’m leanmaxing but I recently saw the 5 dollar meal deal for McDonald’s and 5 dollar meal deal for Burger King and 5 dollar meal deal for Wendy’s

Should I bring 50 dollars and get 10 meals?

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I’m leanmaxing but I recently saw the 5 dollar meal deal for McDonald’s and 5 dollar meal deal for Burger King and 5 dollar meal deal for Wendy’s

Should I bring 50 dollars and get 10 meals?
fuck yeah, imagine that delicous meat on yo face and sheeit and that delicious cheese, time to goyslopmax boyo.
Send some pics if you do get them

• Love it
fuck yeah, imagine that delicous meat on yo face and sheeit and that delicious cheese, time to goyslopmax boyo.
Send some pics if you do get them
fuark that’d be 10 burgers 10 sides of nuggets 10 fries and 10 drinks I might go and do it soon this is a once in a lifetime opportunity

• Love it
How can I put on weight without affecting my face and keeping it lean?
Buccal fat removal, injecting fat dissolvers into face or a coolsculpting procedure.

• Woah
fuark that’d be 10 burgers 10 sides of nuggets 10 fries and 10 drinks I might go and do it soon this is a once in a lifetime opportunity
Exactly. You can leanmax literally whenever, but this is only a once in a lifetime opportunity pls dont miss it bro. Use that mouth for what it was made for :p

• JFL
Eat at a caloric surplus of 500 and do cardio

Exactly. You can leanmax literally whenever, but this is only a once in a lifetime opportunity pls dont miss it bro. Use that mouth for what it was made for :p
Hmm even though I know this is probably sarcastic I’ll still do this 1-2 weeks later I’ll post them if I get them in this thread

• +1
Hmm even though I know this is probably sarcastic I’ll still do this 1-2 weeks later I’ll post them if I get them in this thread
if you do, tag if you remember I wanna see your mukbang

• JFL
I’m struggling to gain weight. I’m 122 lbs and 5’11”. I used to weigh 150 lbs, but that made my face look fat. Fasting helped a lot and essentially eliminated my gyno, reducing my waist to 27 inches. How can I put on weight without affecting my face and keeping it lean?
you want to put weight but you want to keep a lean face.
Leaness is caused by reduced bodyfat, weight and body fat are correlated but are not necesarily the same.
You can increase weight by muscle mass and fat for example.
Best thing you can do is to reduce most of the bloat as possible, many people also take furosemide and similar compounds, and its great for face leaness but it does have some side effects. Avoid processed sugars/carbs, high glycemic loads, eat more potassium or something