How do i get a big loan out at 18?

Elias

Elias

Im going to give it one big try to ascend, but i need to take a big loan out, at least £15K

How do i do it?

If it fails i wont pay it back, just rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kenickie, Chadelite, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
Ask a bank for loan or get credit card

Don’t be stupid and get a huge loan for a cosmetic surgery. You won’t end up roping and you’ll hate your life trying to pay back all that interest.

You’re 18. I’m assuming you live at home or go to college paid for by your parents which means you have little bills to pay. Get a job and grind and you’ll have the money you need in 1-2 years depending on how much you work. And by then your face will be more developed and you’ll have a better idea of what surgeries you actually need, plus technology is always advancing so there could be better options by then.

• +1
Reactions: PowersOfTen, BigBoy and Deleted member 4614
Don’t be stupid and get a huge loan for a cosmetic surgery. You won’t end up roping and you’ll hate your life trying to pay back all that interest.

You’re 18. I’m assuming you live at home or go to college paid for by your parents which means you have little bills to pay. Get a job and grind and you’ll have the money you need in 1-2 years depending on how much you work. And by then your face will be more developed and you’ll have a better idea of what surgeries you actually need, plus technology is always advancing so there could be better options by then.
he could just file for bankruptcy

A small loan of a million dollars

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
If you get a loan you're using someone else's money and that always comes with strings attached

If you get a loan you're using someone else's money and that always comes with strings attached
I might just try a loan shark
What they gonna do if i dont pay back
Kil me? Yeah please do

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Try a monthly payment of like $500 or so.

Im going to give it one big try to ascend, but i need to take a big loan out, at least £15K

How do i do it?
you can't

It's all fucked since the credit crunch. Pre credit-crunch was a Godly time for loans!

Both my brother and my friend were able to get loads of massive loans that they really shouldn't have been given, and then basically defaulted on the loans with no consequences (they had to pay back a ridiculous amount. Like, if they borrowed 40k, they had to pay back 20k at a rate of like £5 per week lol). Desperate ass banks haggling just to get a percentage of their own money back whilst the financial industry was going up in flames as banks needed bailing out! My brother just stopped paying and the banks basically gave up chasing him

Shame they didn't use it for looksmaxxxing, though. You just can't get big loans whilst having a lack of assets and stuff nowadays like you could in the 'risk free' days pre credit crunch when the banks behaved like morons

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JustTrynaGrow and Deleted member 2227