"How do I get a gf?"

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
When literally every girl thinks that there's no way I could possibly be single. I've been told that I look unapproachable and I have noticed that girls never try to talk to me even if it seems obvious they are interested. They'll talk to someone else to say something to me...so tell me how that tracks? Girls think I'm a player but it doesn't make sense because you'll im always with guy friends...I'm only ever seen with a girls once in a blue moon. What could or possibly be that makes people perceive me as a player?

these the types of niggas that should sign up on this site
not u fakecel losers jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Awan, Chadeep and 1 other person
IMG 20240624 151927

frl
these the types of niggas that should be rotting on here not these fakecel chads
I'm partially a fakecel. Not now, however

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
Images 33

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Darkeningstar and alurmo
frl
these the types of niggas that should be rotting on here not these fakecel chads
Why? It’s a redditor and reddit is normfag central, I don’t want any more soy normies on this site

• +1
Why? It’s a redditor and reddit is normfag central, I don’t want any more soy normies on this site
do u think theres that much of a difference between reddit incels and ,org incels

do u think theres that much of a difference between reddit incels and ,org incels
Reddit incels will be more cucked but there’s hardly any incels on that site. Incels post on this site or .is or niche gaming communities, reddit is cringe normie central

• +1