How do I get a good (clothing) style?

Doragon

Doragon

Iron
So: Ig step zero would be to choose a style in which direction I want to go. I really like this Skater, (90´s) Hip-Hop style but id like to kinda combine it with elements of Athletisicm (i forgot how its actualy called lol) and Starboy . I also really like Oversized clothing. But... know with the first step out of the way idk what do next. Idk which clothes i should buy, where i find good clothing... Thats why i need your guys help. Im also a complete newbie with jewlery and other accesories lol
And for reference some pics of the styles i like:

Get jacked and lean and wear a well-fitting t-shirt. That's all the male fashion you need.

• +1
Reactions: silencio, AngryShortMale, TechnoBoss and 3 others
look up bladee fits and take inspiration

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and chudlite
So: Ig step zero would be to choose a style in which direction I want to go. I really like this Skater, (90´s) Hip-Hop style but id like to kinda combine it with elements of Athletisicm (i forgot how its actualy called lol) and Starboy . I also really like Oversized clothing. But... know with the first step out of the way idk what do next. Idk which clothes i should buy, where i find good clothing... Thats why i need your guys help. Im also a complete newbie with jewlery and other accesories lol

View attachment 2972045View attachment 2972052View attachment 2972056View attachment 2972059View attachment 2972063View attachment 2972064
I’m gonna make a mega thread soon dw bhai

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Doragon
@geenger made a really good thread for youngcels

• +1
Reactions: geenger
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and shalomnigga
Check my thread on fashion its among the best ones on here, its gonna help you man.

• +1
Reactions: Doragon
Get jacked and lean and wear a well-fitting t-shirt. That's all the male fashion you need.
Yes, but no, fashion is one of the reason kpopcels slay so much with beckies. Ideally, you want to copy the grooming of kpopcels, but the workout of actual men I think.

u Need to get more knowledge about the clothes fit and the proportions, After that It Will become easier

View attachment 2972045View attachment 2972052View attachment 2972056View attachment 2972059View attachment 2972063View attachment 2972064

please do and tag me
I need gay fashion advice urgently
im working on it bhai, will be as gay and nt as possible i promise

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
just walk shirtless with nipple piercings

gayest thing to do fr
funny story, today I went out with cargo army pants and a red tshirt to go vote. 2 girls I used to go to class with laughed at me. I heard them saying 'wtf is he wearing' :ogre:

over for my brutal colour blindness and autistic fashion choices

funny story, today I went out with cargo army pants and a red tshirt to go vote. 2 girls I used to go to class with laughed at me. I heard them saying 'wtf is he wearing' :ogre:

over for my brutal colour blindness and autistic fashion choices
did you over for trump atleast or nah

pictures u posted are horrible style and most generic and npc "style" u can wear

sounds like the combination style ur tryna make is just “basic”, basic ass minimalism

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Yes, but no, fashion is one of the reason kpopcels slay so much with beckies. Ideally, you want to copy the grooming of kpopcels, but the workout of actual men I think.
Kpop niggers don’t slay, they’re a meme

sounds like the combination style ur tryna make is just “basic”, basic ass minimalism
Is it actually that basic? I felt like its unique eniugh at least, never have seen ppl in this style irl. Any way too make it more unique?

Wait actually? I have never seen ppl irl with this style, for me it seems pretty unique and at the same time stylish
where are u from? choosing ur style depends on lot of things such as again, where ur from, understanding ur proportions, choosing the not too loud style but still something that is flashy, pictures u posted are like the most basic style when it comes to fashion, its a style everyone thought was the tuffest when first getting into fashion including me, but first explore things for more time, trust me u will grow out of this streetwear y2k whatever this is

where are u from? choosing ur style depends on lot of things such as again, where ur from, understanding ur proportions, choosing the not too loud style but still something that is flashy, pictures u posted are like the most basic style when it comes to fashion, its a style everyone thought was the tuffest when first getting into fashion including me, but first explore things for more time, trust me u will grow out of this streetwear y2k whatever this is
Im from Europe, lets just say from a "country"-like place so that might be one of the reasons i dont see it often, But other than that I just love the Style... any way i could still keep the core of it (oversize, graphic shirts...) but at tat the same time improving it?

Im from Europe, lets just say from a "country"-like place so that might be one of the reasons i dont see it often, But other than that I just love the Style... any way i could still keep the core of it (oversize, graphic shirts...) but at tat the same time improving it?
my most genuine advice would be to avoid graphic tee's at all cost and simply wear blank oversized tee's which i do, best decision ive ever made, im also from europe, country where people only wear nike techs, hoodrich etc etc, cringe clowns, start off by wearing, oversized jeans or sweatpants (not too baggy) oversized tee's (i really recommend blank ones but if u really wanna experiment with graphic tee's go ahead) and blank zipup's or hoodies, gray white and black color are one of the most versatile colors in fashion, especially when u combine all of them in the same fit

my most genuine advice would be to avoid graphic tee's at all cost and simply wear blank oversized tee's which i do, best decision ive ever made, im also from europe, country where people only wear nike techs, hoodrich etc etc, cringe clowns, start off by wearing, oversized jeans or sweatpants (not too baggy) oversized tee's (i really recommend blank ones but if u really wanna experiment with graphic tee's go ahead) and blank zipup's or hoodies, gray white and black color are one of the most versatile colors in fashion, especially when u combine all of them in the same fit
im actually Heartbroken finding out that graphips tee´s are considert ugly
But im still gonna experiment with them, personally i really like them, but i also go with some blank (mostly black) shirts sometimes. And is Hoodrich also that bad i once bought a west of them (looking bad it really looked kinda shit tbh but still i inda like the west at the same time😭)

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Is it actually that basic? I felt like its unique eniugh at least, never have seen ppl in this style irl. Any way too make it more unique?
seems like it, everyone reps this style in my hs. word of advice, i’d avoid wearing pants similar to the ones in the first picture you put on here, material like that never looks good. biggest falio in what you want is that athleticism doesn’t fit with either of the other styles you mentioned. athleticism materials contrast too much with normal clothing, that’s why athleticism clothing is made for just doing athletic things. sweatpants or jogger pants of that fabric will never look good with anything else, plus i would never wear sweatpants or anything like that if you’re above the age of 14. after that age you should start wearing real clothes. if you’d stick to the other two styles then i feel like the editorials by fugazi or basket case gallery would fit more into your vision, while not remaining basic.

seems like it, everyone reps this style in my hs. word of advice, i’d avoid wearing pants similar to the ones in the first picture you put on here, material like that never looks good. biggest falio in what you want is that athleticism doesn’t fit with either of the other styles you mentioned. athleticism materials contrast too much with normal clothing, that’s why athleticism clothing is made for just doing athletic things. sweatpants or jogger pants of that fabric will never look good with anything else, plus i would never wear sweatpants or anything like that if you’re above the age of 14. after that age you should start wearing real clothes. if you’d stick to the other two styles then i feel like the editorials by fugazi or basket case gallery would fit more into your vision, while not remaining basic.
Ok so il probably should go for a atlethism styler only while im in the gym or out jogging or shit like that, else i stick to the other mentioned styles. Anythign else or something i understood wrong?

Ok so il probably should go for a atlethism styler only while im in the gym or out jogging or shit like that, else i stick to the other mentioned styles. Anythign else or something i understood wrong?
take a look through these editorials and let me know what you think of this style, i feel like it’s a bit similar to what you described but a bit more matured, without the phase of y2k tik tok streetwear that we all go through, this also a favorite brand of mine. not sure if you’d like it right away but i feel that once this phase is over for you, your style will probably mature into something similar to this.

this brand delves into different genres so i only linked the ones that i think fit the image most

take a look through these editorials and let me know what you think of this style, i feel like it’s a bit similar to what you described but a bit more matured, without the phase of y2k tik tok streetwear that we all go through, this also a favorite brand of mine. not sure if you’d like it right away but i feel that once this phase is over for you, your style will probably mature into something similar to this.

this brand delves into different genres so i only linked the ones that i think fit the image most

I like the third one, but tbh i hate the other two. Maybe its because these guys are skinny af what makes me surprisingly unconftorble but also other than that it just looks bad to me. If you like it no offense go for it
i have some more examples of whats more my style:

I like going more into that 80s - 90s Hip-Hop style bc it also fits perfectly with my Interessts. If i go more into that it also gets more unique without actually cutting away what i like the most of that style or adding any of that style you showed me, it may be a bit more mature but for me it just looks like Junkies (prob because of the models but still). Btw. No offense agaeinst oure preferences, it just aint for me

• +1
Reactions: vzidel