How do I get a hairy chest

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers
I need it asap. Can’t cope not having hairy chest, it looks so good in a shirt. I’m 23, would transplanting be my only hope?

IMG 7039
IMG 7040

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, wishIwasSalludon, vzidel and 1 other person
holy fuark never seen that hexum pic before

insanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, F36, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
no it looks like shit, makes you look unkept and unaesthetic, foids don’t like it unless they’re like 50.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, romm2el and wishIwasSalludon
no it looks like shit, makes you look unkept and unaesthetic, foids don’t like it unless they’re like 50.
I want to be a hairy ogre, puttin minox on my chest rn

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and wishIwasSalludon
brother my chest is hairier than godzilla, remember, a hairy chest will be liked by foids IF you are attractive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and TUSSELEIF
brother my chest is hairier than godzilla, remember, a hairy chest will be liked by foids IF you are attractive.
I’m decent looking with a hypermasculine skull, that with my twink bare chest is a weird contrast

I’m decent looking with a hypermasculine skull, that with my twink bare chest is a weird contrast
then gymcel as fast as possible, you dont need a lot of chest hair, women nowadays like less masculine men

first off bro, do you like women or girls? If you like em from barely legal whatever that is in your country to about 22 you dont wanna have chest hair at all.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
How do you not have chest hair lol? I'm 15 and have relatively much especially for my age. Probably has to do with your low testosterone during puberty or just genetics, but imo you should focus on other things and use your money for fillers or implants

How do you not have chest hair lol? I'm 15 and have relatively much especially for my age. Probably has to do with your low testosterone during puberty or just genetics, but imo you should focus on other things and use your money for fillers or implants
I don’t need those things, I have a very masculine skull, I just lack chest hair. I’m white with blond genes so maybe that’s got something to do with it

The only indicators of DHT on your body should be thick eyebrows and slight body hair on your limbs and armpits.