How do I get a lean chiselled face fast?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
What must I do? I’m around 13% bf

be born with it

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, ChiraqJihad and Deleted member 20370
Mewing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 24371
There are no quick or easy ways to significantly change the shape or appearance of your face. The structure of your face is largely determined by your genetics and is influenced by a variety of factors, including your bone structure, muscle mass, and fat distribution.

That being said, there are some things you can do to improve your overall facial appearance:

1. Practice good skincare: A healthy, well-moisturized complexion can make a big difference in the overall appearance of your face.
  2. Exercise regularly: Regular physical activity can help improve muscle tone and definition, which may give your face a more chiseled appearance.
  3. Eat a healthy diet: A well-balanced diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins can help you maintain a healthy weight and can also contribute to a healthier complexion.
  4. Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help keep your skin looking healthy and can also help improve muscle definition.
It is important to remember that changes to your appearance, including changes to your facial structure, will not happen overnight and will require patience and consistency. It is also important to be mindful of the potential risks and drawbacks of trying to make rapid or drastic changes to your appearance, and to prioritize your overall health and well-being.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DripZ, BrahminBoss, Moggie and 1 other person
Here are a few tips that may help you to achieve a lean and chiseled facial appearance:

1. Eat a healthy, balanced diet: A diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and complex carbohydrates can help you to maintain a healthy weight and support muscle development.
  2. Exercise regularly: Incorporating cardiovascular exercise and strength training into your fitness routine can help you to burn fat and build muscle, which can contribute to a leaner appearance.
  3. Practice good skincare: Taking care of your skin can help you to achieve a healthy, youthful appearance. This includes cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and using sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays.
  4. Get enough sleep: Adequate sleep is essential for overall health and well-being, and it can also help you to maintain a healthy weight and a youthful appearance.
  5. Stay hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can help to keep your skin looking healthy and refreshed, and it can also help to flush toxins from your body.
It's important to note that genetics and other factors can also play a role in the appearance of your face, and it may not be possible to achieve a specific facial appearance quickly. It's important to be patient and consistent with your efforts, and to focus on overall health and well-being rather than trying to achieve a specific appearance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Moggie
jfl at the text bot replies

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
if you dont already have a somewhat chiselled face at 13% bf it's probably over for you
maybe drop to 10% with a calorie deficient but that might be cope

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
If you're already lean but you don't have a lean face, probably surgery is your only option. You can get fillers (on cheekbones and jaw area), which is a pretty non-invasive and cheap option, but they last less than a year so you'd need to reapply them periodically. For permanent options, you can consider buccal fat pad removal or genioplasty. People here recommend malar implants for cheekbones but personally I don't like implants because they tend to be problematic in the long run.

If you're already lean but you don't have a lean face, probably surgery is your only option. You can get fillers (on cheekbones and jaw area), which is a pretty non-invasive and cheap option, but they last less than a year so you'd need to reapply them periodically. For permanent options, you can consider buccal fat pad removal or genioplasty. People here recommend malar implants for cheekbones but personally I don't like implants because they tend to be problematic in the long run.
What about k2 mk4

What about k2 mk4
If you're not a teenager, I don't think your facial bones are going to change no matter what vitamins you take. If you're not sure what to do, I'd try getting fillers, and then if you like the results, you can consider permanent surgery after the effects disappear.

Here's an example of dermal fillers. Isn't this what you want?

ctpgkorfpt441.png

For your jawline. Chew gym. Boosting your massater muscles will make your jaw pop

lose body fat and monitor potassium intake and sodium intake make sure sodium intake is less