How do I get a oneitis

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
I’m trying to have that nostalgic feeling again bro. Only had 2 in my life.

There’s no point in marrying a girl that isn’t your oneitis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, PenileFacialSurgery, IWantToMax and 3 others
Past the age of like 14 I never had a crush like that, also lost my v card around that time so I guess it desensitized me in a way. Having anything like a oneitis seems so foreign to me now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Luke LLL
Past the age of like 14 I never had a crush like that, also lost my v card around that time so I guess it desensitized me in a way. Having anything like a oneitis seems so foreign to me now.
There’s no way it’s not possible bro
That’s the only true love

you do not want a oneitis

trust me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3583, RAITEIII and 2 others
Theres no point in having a oneitis, there are just girls, you're just chasing emotions like a girl.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and OOGABOOGA
Theres no point in having a oneitis, there are just girls, you're just chasing emotions like a girl.
Yeah pretty much this. I mean only exception would be your wife I guess

Fear of rejection and exposure effects are the primary causes of developing oneitis. From my experience of having like 5+ oneitises in all my life jfl.

It just kinda happens man. Cant force it. I bet its what a hopeless romantic would call "love" :sick:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Luke LLL
My sweet boy @nelson don't do this to urself
mfw thinking of you hurting
giphy.gif

BE ATTRACTIVE

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, LookistWorld and Luke LLL
Oneitis is a one sided thing though that can ruin your life.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and LookistWorld
i have never had a oneitus

u dont want one

it ruined my life

No I want to have a oneitis, not make a girl have a crush on me

We all know how it feels.

We all miss that feeling.
Praying for you!

Nigga you gay for this post, fuck bitches, smoke weed, eat cereal

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Last time i had an oneitis was my prom date, haven't felt a thing since, like everything in me has died, i have lost my emotions and gotten anhedonia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Last time i had an oneitis was my prom date, haven't felt a thing since, like everything in me has died, i have lost my emotions and gotten anhedonia
Why did u not get her u look good and assuming she's average slut level u should be fine

just want to let you know she that was cute af

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Why did u not get her u look good and assuming she's average slut level u should be fine
Because she was my classmate and friend for 4 years, i had a crush on her the first day of high school when i was 14, it felt so beautiful, miss those early puberty feelings, basically after few months it died, and it came back again at junior year, and finally again last senior year when she was my prom date. I was too high inhib to do anything with her, if she was not my class mate i definitely would

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Because she was my classmate and friend for 4 years, i had a crush on her the first day of high school when i was 14, it felt so beautiful, miss those early puberty feelings, basically after few months it died, and it came back again at junior year, and finally again last senior year when she was my prom date. I was too high inhib to do anything with her, if she was not my class mate i definitely would
How can u survive oneitis syndrome so long. I'm on the verge of rope after 4 months

How can u survive oneitis syndrome so long. I'm on the verge of rope after 4 months
Well as i said, my spark for her lighted 3 times, it wasn't active the whole 4 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RAITEIII
Spot a foid u really like, it doesnt matter how close or far away from ur looks she is.

Start to think how amazing ur life would be with her, jerk off to pictures, make out to pillows, stalk her social media. Allow urself to be deluded with love, a love she doesn't yet correspond.

You will have dreams about her, you will miss her, you will even cry because of her and at this point ur life is trembling down cuz she's not with u.

That's it, there u have unhealthy oneitis syndrome.