How do I get a wider and taller lower third?

N

Nosrak

Iron
My jaw has always been very feminine snd narrow which I feel like holds me back heavily. My ramus is short which makes my gonial angle high and femine. My gonions are above my lips from my front profile by a LOT and it just over all looks mid. How can U possibly get a wider and taller jaw???? I heard that bonesmashing your gonions/ramus is not really helpful since it could actually just make you gonions more inward, which my gonions are already inward as well. My ramus is also uneven with the left side of my ramus being taller then my right side. What could I do?!?! Chewing gum might help but it will not do enough to get to a point where I’m like Alfredo De La Cruz or Brad Pitt at ALL. Somebody help save me please. I’m already thinking of getting jaw implants, but besides that is there anything I could do??? I will post pictures of myself to show everybody. Also yes, I know that my haircut is not ideal but my forehead is extremely large so I’m stuck with using a hairstyle that hides my forehead. If the back and sides of my hair are too short, it makes my forehead look bigger as well.
IMG 0123

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpeg
    IMG_0063.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 972FF9C0-3F58-4BD9-A475-784F8F0FA34A.jpeg
    972FF9C0-3F58-4BD9-A475-784F8F0FA34A.jpeg
    812.8 KB · Views: 0
  • E42B22F4-98EF-4BFA-8FF3-0423643483FF.jpeg
    E42B22F4-98EF-4BFA-8FF3-0423643483FF.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 866BB11B-7905-47F0-BA6B-C59F44323AFD.jpeg
    866BB11B-7905-47F0-BA6B-C59F44323AFD.jpeg
    873.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 686EC464-6D1C-41E8-B382-C422CBDB6713.jpeg
    686EC464-6D1C-41E8-B382-C422CBDB6713.jpeg
    909.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 88F5972B-CEE6-4085-9898-D551C9EC21FF.jpeg
    88F5972B-CEE6-4085-9898-D551C9EC21FF.jpeg
    753 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9937.png
    IMG_9937.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Lyxguxx
Cope. Imagine this guy with a small lower third. He would be a mtn at best.
Yeah THAT guy

it depends on your face, it suits some people for instance dicaprio has a relatively small lower third yet he mogs that horseface pussy lips normie to hyderabad

• +1
Reactions: maarda
your chin is good. If you want a wider jaw just chew gums or train masseters directly
@Nosrak don't chew gums or train your massesters. This will make your bones worse and you will be bloated. It's better to get jaw implants/fillers.

My jaw has always been very feminine snd narrow which I feel like holds me back heavily. My ramus is short which makes my gonial angle high and femine. My gonions are above my lips from my front profile by a LOT and it just over all looks mid. How can U possibly get a wider and taller jaw???? I heard that bonesmashing your gonions/ramus is not really helpful since it could actually just make you gonions more inward, which my gonions are already inward as well. My ramus is also uneven with the left side of my ramus being taller then my right side. What could I do?!?! Chewing gum might help but it will not do enough to get to a point where I’m like Alfredo De La Cruz or Brad Pitt at ALL. Somebody help save me please. I’m already thinking of getting jaw implants, but besides that is there anything I could do??? I will post pictures of myself to show everybody. Also yes, I know that my haircut is not ideal but my forehead is extremely large so I’m stuck with using a hairstyle that hides my forehead. If the back and sides of my hair are too short, it makes my forehead look bigger as well. View attachment 3025237
Nigga you cute af mirin everything tbh

the bloat is not permanent, it last about 10 minutes maximum, exact same shit for all the muscles. The muscles will tighten the skin and burn the fat in the area. It doesn't make bones worse either.
Due to chewing in layers, the bone comes off and goes into the hyoid, then hangs down like a turtle’s neck.

nigga I spend the time crying because I don't have a good enough eye support, yours isn't even good but it looks normal, what the hell:feelswah:

Due to chewing in layers, the bone comes off and goes into the hyoid, then hangs down like a turtle’s neck.
one tissue is very strong and does not easily get damaged or detached through normal activities like chewing.The idea that bone fragments could break off and move to another part of the body is anatomically and physiologically implausible.
The hyoid bone is does not directly interact with the jawbone or the chewing process. The hyoid bone serves as an anchor for the tongue and muscles involved in swallowing and speech,not chewing. Chewing activities do not impact the hyoid bone.

nigga I spend the time crying because I don't have a good enough eye support, yours isn't even good but it looks normal, what the hell:feelswah:
My under eye support is actually terrible, my under eye looks sunken in, probably gonna use vollufline or whatever the fuck it’s called to try and fill it in.

• +1
Reactions: jué