how do i get a wider face at 15

Y

yoparei

Banned
lately ive been obsessed w achieving a wider face & ive been wondering how could i achieve this. any advice will help!

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
EITHER U GET SURGERY OR U DONT

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
lately ive been obsessed w achieving a wider face & ive been wondering how could i achieve this. any advice will help!
Do physical activity I've found that once you work your muscles or get hit often facial structure usually changes. This is not saying to bone smash but if you were to do something more on the physical side that requires mental fortitude or getting hit I'm sure that you will find that your face will become more man-like.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, actualunderstander and yoparei
Testosterone Is the answer
7411 b5a420e2a783a0f880c29574b1c6bb6a

• +1
Reactions: unailooksmax23
Do physical activity I've found that once you work your muscles or get hit often facial structure usually changes. This is not saying to bone smash but if you were to do something more on the physical side that requires mental fortitude or getting hit I'm sure that you will find that your face will become more man-like.
damn maybe thats why i have such a big face cause i got into so many fights as a kid /btw thanks for the advice!

you know how to suck dick? nah for real though, testosterone and puberty, or yeah what he said.. physical activity during puberty etc.

I can trade you my subhuman wide face honestly
my biggest failo is how wide my face is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, Deleted member 27452 and fingoliansubhuman
a wide face is all i want bro, like a ridiculously wide face even if its not desirable
LOL a wide face even if you look ugly with it?

intersting. i was about to get pissed at you for being a shallow insect. but good job. you seem to have some kind of deeper purpose for wanting a wide face

Nothing, your fwhr is determined by how much prenatal t you were exposed too in the womb

I can trade you my subhuman wide face honestly
my biggest failo is how wide my face is
how did ur face end up that wide despite having a pretty boy chin

too much chewing???

Chewing gum while you study or sometbing , I did this all high schoo not realizing and my jaw is pretty sharp

no i did nothing
also wdym by pretty boy chin
like narrow, I have a simialir chin to u a lot of ppl say it’s feminine

u have a simialir chin to syrian psycho so ur type of chin would fit a jaw like his but ur jaw is far too wide

Do heavy lifting. This age is the perfect age to start. Lift heavy, consistently for a few years, eat alot of protein and sleep a lot. Maybe train a high test sport as well such as wrestling or something. You will look manlier then if you didn't do that stuff. Your test will raise from doing it and hgh will raise. This will make it face different in the long run

like narrow, I have a simialir chin to u a lot of ppl say it’s feminine

u have a simialir chin to syrian psycho so ur type of chin would fit a jaw like his but ur jaw is far too wide
wow thanks, well prob mean killing myself is the good thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
wow thanks, well prob mean killing myself is the good thing
no you’re a future mogger it’s just that ur chin to jaw ratio is comical, some masster botox and soft maxxing and ur slaying

how a 15yo find this shithole?