• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Stop eating carbohydrates

• +1
A superior intellect to yourself

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Costcosuperstore
Metabolism isnt as efficient, feel super lethargic and shitty. Good work reducing the competition man!
You’ve never done carnivore long term and properly controlled

• +1
this is just utter cope jfl....

carbs are manmade hell... jfl
Eating poison known as carbohydrates is so normalized that it lowered 99% of peoples IQ. You’ll never understand it until you go full carnivore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, The Grinch and Shkreliii
Eating poison known as carbohydrates is so normalized that it lowered 99% of peoples IQ. You’ll never understand it until you go full carnivore.
eating grains squished into paste to make pasta
so human right?

im doing morning blood pancakes, high in ALL vitamins,

Just don’t eat any processed sugar, for carbs only potato or rice and eventually sourdough bread, kefir everyday, a ton of fruit and just clean your face

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
MVP-Tier post

"Oh my IQ increased after I did this, bro“ :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT
then nobody would use this fucking forum
The forum is not supposed to do all the work for you. There are countless threads on this very subject. How about you look up the guides already written (or even the same question you're asking that has been answered a million times) instead of wanting to be spoonfed the answers?

The answer wouldn't even be a one size fits all thing. There can be numerous things that are making your skin quality bad.

• +1
Reactions: cartiisking
The forum is not supposed to do all the work for you. There are countless threads on this very subject. How about you look up the guides already written (or even the same question you're asking that has been answered a million times) instead of wanting to be spoonfed the answers?

The answer wouldn't even be a one size fits all thing. There can be numerous things that are making your skin quality bad.
ok boss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss