How do i get black girls?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
Besides tbe obvious. What halos work well in getting them to fuck?

Why would it be different than getting girls from other races you DISGUSTING racist?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Be good looking.

Bar is lower if youre white obviously.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and DidntRead
A lot of them don’t like people who aren’t black and will refuse to date someone not black

I’m not deterring you from it but I’m just saying this as a black guy whose grown up around them and knows how they operate

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Why would it be different than getting girls from other races you DISGUSTING racist?!
Stfu cuck. Ita obvious black girls like different guys from other races if you have ever seen a n infogreaphic in your life. Also its also truw that light skin halo and other things work for on varying degrees on self hating dark skinned girls
And gooks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
black-jack-black-11930195.png

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
Be white and good looking

Just have 10 incher

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Have a good face
Thats it
Theres no secret

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
If you have low standards just join a black girl dating group then they'll add you

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
A lot of them don’t like people who aren’t black and will refuse to date someone not black

I’m not deterring you from it but I’m just saying this as a black guy whose grown up around them and knows how they operate

I know this is true in america alot but im sure in the uk its less. Still this is true which is why i need to try an get black girls who are more open minded rn.

56b66138bf01e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Deleted member 2607 and FatJattMofo
Be white.
You’re Indian, right? I doubt that they’ll be willing to date curries unless you’re good looking which I highly doubt.

more like be black bitch nigga
Be white.
You’re Indian, right? I doubt that they’ll be willing to date curries unless you’re good looking which I highly doubt.

Get a buzz cut