How do i get completely straight a1 hair from curly/wavy hair?

st_max

st_max

jealously is the thief of joy
69F04B15 CDC2 47F8 8DA7 FE1A7839E006

i am mirin some A1 mogger hair like this

D978113A 9BBA 4D18 96BA BC240CC5F47F

mogger ahh hair

FUCK TIKTOK HAIRCUTS AND TAPERS :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Several. and Always Stay You
Taper fades look so fucking ugly.

Just let it grow tbh.

Keratin treatment

• +1
Reactions: appealisLAW, st_max and lestoa
why would u want a1 hair are u retarded

• +1
Reactions: appealisLAW and albe.ORG
Enjoy having 0 appeal

That guy isn't even gl. I guarantee he struggles with women irl. The super blonde hair may look striking and cool to us men because we watched anime and shit but to girls it has extremely low appeal. Girls don't want a man heading to the salon and then taking retarded squinting videos for his male fanbase

That guy isn't even gl. I guarantee he struggles with women irl. The super blonde hair may look striking and cool to us men because we watched anime and shit but to girls it has extremely low appeal. Girls don't want a man heading to the salon and then taking retarded squinting videos for his male fanbase
wrong about both, dude

Your perception on PSL and appeal is wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You
wrong about both, dude

Your perception on PSL and appeal is wrong

Dumbfuck newfag thinks that frauding sitting in controlled conditions extracting reactions from ENTIRELY ETHNIC, INDIAN WOMEN on OMEGLE means you're successful irl :feelskek:

You have a lot to learn kid

Dumbfuck newfag thinks that frauding sitting in controlled conditions extracting reactions from ENTIRELY ETHNIC, INDIAN WOMEN on OMEGLE means you're successful irl :feelskek:

You have a lot to learn kid
Some reactions from white and black women

(black women are notorious for high standards)

Not all ethnic and indian women are attracted as you can see.

Also he has a lot of posts it’s not too difficult to realise he’s not frauding, sure he adds extra lighting to his face, call it frauding idgaf

here’s a post of him at gym and still has good colouring and amazing female gaze unlike the male gaze you say he has

let’s say he is frauding, his long hair doesn’t descend him in his photos, the girls think it’s good looking.

JFL i’m not continuing this conversation anyway, i know it mogs and that’s why i want longer straighter hair

Some reactions from white and black women

(black women are notorious for high standards)

Not all ethnic and indian women are attracted as you can see.

Also he has a lot of posts it’s not too difficult to realise he’s not frauding, sure he adds extra lighting to his face, call it frauding idgaf

here’s a post of him at gym and still has good colouring and amazing female gaze unlike the male gaze you say he has

let’s say he is frauding, his long hair doesn’t descend him in his photos, the girls think it’s good looking.

JFL i’m not continuing this conversation anyway, i know it mogs and that’s why i want longer straighter hair

Again, you send me videos where he gets 90% ethnic women and again this is OMEGLE. This is not real life.

I went on his page it's 90 percent frauded selfies squinting hard as fuck from an upwards angle and when he breaks and when he moves normally to smile or something he looks HTN.

I'm not saying straight hair doesn't mog but most of us want white stacy and this is not a look to strive for if you want that. Indian kids from tiktok get tricked by him and think that it is though

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and st_max
Again, you send me videos where he gets 90% ethnic women and again this is OMEGLE. This is not real life.

I went on his page it's 90 percent frauded selfies squinting hard as fuck from an upwards angle and when he breaks and when he moves normally to smile or something he looks HTN.

I'm not saying straight hair doesn't mog but most of us want white stacy and this is not a look to strive for if you want that. Indian kids from tiktok get tricked by him and think that it is though
Valid

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
This guy is frauding HARD, i have seen his photo from last year where he compares himself in a span of 1 year and he wasn't squinting and had short hair. He is MTN irl, without the long hair he would be LTN.

• +1
Reactions: st_max and Always Stay You