How do i get good at football fast

Futura

Futura

1 PSL
I went to play football with my new classmates today and im so ass how do i get good fast my abused dog syndrome is getting worse by the day im also brazilian so they tought i was gonna be good help please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, wsada, SEAmaxxer and 1 other person
Listen to Ronaldo subliminals like @wsada

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Play football

Practise, that's it nigga. I use to practise secretly as well

Practise, that's it nigga. I use to practise secretly as well
When? I dont have time to study and practice i dont wanna give up gaming time

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: addem and vernier
Be low inhib

I'm ass at football but doing shit like slide tackles will help you gain respect

Also don't fucking hog the ball

• +1
Reactions: Futura
Be low inhib

I'm ass at football but doing shit like slide tackles will help you gain respect

Also don't fucking hog the ball
Literally impossible for me to be low inhib, k have the most cucked personality ever

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler Maher
I went to play football with my new classmates today and im so ass how do i get good fast my abused dog syndrome is getting worse by the day im also brazilian so they tought i was gonna be good help please
nigga went on .org to ask for football tips

• +1
switch to american football

• Hmm...
play barefoot
learn to command the ball
regards
~brazilian

• +1
No like 1 hr a day
Nigga u study like 1 fkin hr a day, take 30-40 min to practise football. I usually practiced for 1 hr

• +1
I used to play academy football. There is no way to get good quick

• So Sad
Finger yourself before the match you will enter in the flow state and have unlimited confidence

• JFL
When? I dont have time to study and practice i dont wanna give up gaming time
Im currently copper IV on rainbow six siege literally cant rank up with my friends

I am a professional ama

How can you be shit ar football as a brazilian

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Futura
if youre bad the best way yo improve is changing your playstyle
if youre bad on the ball and not skilled enough consider playing like Xavi

1 hour of intensive grueling skill training for at least five times a week
dont solely focus on skill, you want to build your body and athleticism as well. cardio, muscle endurance, agility, balance, leg strength must be worked on
figure out your strengths. play towards them. and work on your weaknesses. your weaknesses could be a weak off-foot, passing, or striking. work on weaknesses
after two months of consistently doing this, you'll become 'good'. remember that progress in sports is never linear, though. a novice can improve 10x in his first year, and barely progress in his second year