How do i get hgh from the doctor how do i talk with him

softmaxxer123

softmaxxer123

Iron
Yall i never felt this angry in my life and i 100% need hgh this is serious so everybody in my family my age is 180+cm and im 168 (im 14) and the thing is how should i talk with my doctor for hgh i feel so angry i can't scream i want to kill the person that starved me(i got 1 bread per day) thats why im so fucking short i feel like crying but i can't how can i talk with my doctor for hgh raw milk and a diet won't help me i literaly got starved

• So Sad
Reactions: dariboga
5’6 is normal for 14, no doctor would prescribe you hgh unless your a 4’11 dwarf

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and framemoggerr
he wont prescribe shit if you live in a non shithole country

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Because i would be 180cm already and hgh gives bonemass
again, he won’t care about what height your supposed to be as long as you’re average height. hgh gives more bone volume than bone mass, it’s highly likely to cause acromegaly, which makes you look like utter shit. a user here called 56and3psl injected hgh and descended from htn to ltn from the effects of hgh. test e is what increases bone mass.

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxer123
Yall i never felt this angry in my life and i 100% need hgh this is serious so everybody in my family my age is 180+cm and im 168 (im 14) and the thing is how should i talk with my doctor for hgh i feel so angry i can't scream i want to kill the person that starved me(i got 1 bread per day) thats why im so fucking short i feel like crying but i can't how can i talk with my doctor for hgh raw milk and a diet won't help me i literaly got starved

Please check out this graph, you use it by taking your height while lying on the ground (shown in the y-axis on the left graph) and your age on the x-axis (I don't know if you recently turned 14 or are going to be 15 soon). According to that you will know your height percentile for Germany as this is a graph by the Uniklinik of Essen. Have you grown in the last 6-12 months? If yes, how much?

I used to stand right where you stood right now, the same age and all, literally why I found this cursed forum in the first place.
I live in germany
Sorry man you will most likely not get it perscribed as you're average.
Because i would be 180cm already and hgh gives bonemass
Again, check out the graph above, I used to be in your shoes man, everybody grew and I didn't I thought being 6ft at 14 was normal, but it isn't not even in Germany. We just think it is because statistically there is a higher amount of people 180cm and above in our country, if you're an average ethnic German and you've grown in the last 6 months you probably will be 180cm like you desire.

Good Luck and leave this Forum ASAP.

EDIT: DM me if you have any other questions regarding height and growing.

Just be honest with him, tell him how it affects your mental health and shit
Btw this is the only way because he will never do something he doesn’t agree with lying to him is the worse thing you could prob do

• +1
Use hgh+AI and SEND your growth plate xray to me I will give height prescribe to you

• +1
Holy fuck this site fucked your mental health. I was 164cm at 14 and now im 182 at 17. Just give your body some fucking time to grow nigga. YOUR 14. Just get good sleep and have a high protein diet. Your gonna fuck your whole childhood up by only thinking about the future and how tall your gonna be bla bla bla. Just live in the moment and enjoy these childhood years while you can bro.

• +1